Amazon India lightning deals

Where did you find that info. I can't eve find this model on Lenovo site

Please note all the latest Gen U Series Processor from INTEL OR AMD comes with Fixed RAM soldered into the motherboard....Please note 16GB is a bare minimum for future-proofing. India get dumped by the 8GB Ryzen 4 Series processor only to justify the lower cost. I highly recommended please wait at least a year to see sensible pricing among all manufacture to pick up Ryzen 4 Series U processor. If you want to go Ryzen H Series then no problem, Though for good pricing again.... wait.

4700u version there on Lenovo website https://www.lenovo.com/in/en/laptop...-series/IdeaPad-Flex-5-14ARE-05/p/88IPF501453

Disassembly video -

What do you guys think 8gb ram enough? Sister is a teacher it’s mostly gonna be used for general stuff like ms office, ms teams, acrobat pro, photoshop and some fortnite for kids.

Foldable laptop with a basic stylus + 4500u + 500gb nvme + better cooling than vivobook s14 is good combination for 56k sans the soldered ram

I will say avoid 8 GB Ryzen 4 U Seris processor like a plague, Because some models you only end up 5.9GB RAM as usable - rest of the amount used by the AMD graphics. Normal Andriod Phone / Raspberry Pi comes similar Ram quantity these days.

Please note all the latest Gen U Series Processor from INTEL OR AMD comes with Fixed RAM soldered into the motherboard....Please note 16GB is a bare minimum for future-proofing. India get dumped by the 8GB Ryzen 4 Series processor only to justify the lower cost. I highly recommended please wait at least a year to see sensible pricing among all manufacture to pick up Ryzen 4 Series U processor. If you want to go Ryzen H Series then no problem, Though for good pricing again.... wait.

I will say avoid 8 GB Ryzen 4 U Seris processor like a plague, Because some models you only end up 5.9GB RAM as usable - rest of the amount used by the AMD graphics. Normal Andriod Phone / Raspberry Pi comes similar Ram quantity these days.
all (relatively) lower priced laptop with intel 10th Gen i5 processor or amd 4500u have soldered ram and no additional slot available but at the ~60k mark you get laptops with one additional slot.

I've narrowed down to these 3 options which have upgradeable ram.

all (relatively) lower priced laptop with intel 10th Gen i5 processor or amd 4500u have soldered ram and no additional slot available but at the ~60k mark you get laptops with one additional slot.

I've narrowed down to these 3 options which have upgradeable ram.

The last one is the one 4600H which will blow the above two, but HP put a H series processor to a Thin & Light category, hence I'm worried the thermal of the Laptop - Please check it before investing...Also, this one got 1650, not Ti.

At this point of time HP OMEN 4600H + 1650 Ti 4GB (76K) / 4600H + 1660 Ti 6GB (86K) / 4800H + 1650 Ti 4GB (86K) is the Laptop with Brilliant Thermal design but the price is much higher.

Guys confused between samsung 860 evo 500 gb vs crucial p1 500gb also will it support latest b460 mobo’s will go with asus b460 tuf or gigabyte b460 aorus m incase i go with nvme. Which ssd is reliable also after sales of crucial in mumbai incase i opt for it ? Need to buy it today from amazon sale so hurry up

Guys confused between samsung 860 evo 500 gb vs crucial p1 500gb also will it support latest b460 mobo’s will go with asus b460 tuf or gigabyte b460 aorus m incase i go with nvme. Which ssd is reliable also after sales of crucial in mumbai incase i opt for it ? Need to buy it today from amazon sale so hurry up
Go with 860 EVO.

Both should work fine with those board.

One is SATA and the other is Nvme. What's your use case? Do you have an M.2 slot on your motherboard? If it's normal usage then just go for the cheaper one. If you plan to do a lot of file transfers and need the maximum throughput then Nvme drives have faster file transfer speeds.

Go for kingston 500gb A2000 at 5499 atter discount 4949.1

Fire TV Stick for Rs.2399. It is a good deal (Rs.2159 after 10% HDFC instant discount if you are buying other stuff making a cart value of 5k or higher) to have Fire TV stick in multiple rooms but they allow buying just one at this price.

PS: If any of the Prime member buying something with HDFC card and not buying Fire TV Stick, please buy it for me and send it to my address, I will pay through UPI.

Fire TV Stick for Rs.2399. It is a good deal (Rs.2159 after 10% HDFC instant discount if you are buying other stuff making a cart value of 5k or higher) to have Fire TV stick in multiple rooms but they allow buying just one at this price.

PS: If any of the Prime member buying something with HDFC card and not buying Fire TV Stick, please buy it for me and send it to my address, I will pay through UPI.
PM your address

A friend was asking about the fire stick vs the mi tv stick. Apparently the mi stick can install any android apps, but the fire has limited sideloaded app support.

Back