Amazon India lightning deals

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB PCIe NVMe M.2 for 6k

HP SSD EX900 M.2 500GB PCIe NVMe for 6.8k

With SBI discount, it will be 1500 less

Last edited:
Crucial BX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD - 8.3k

Last edited:

it is nvme slot... this ssd will work but speeds wil be same as sata ssd so not worth it. rather go for 2.5 inch sata ssd
Post automatically merged:

discount is upto 10% only which is upto 1500...so it will be 600 for samsung and 680 for HP

Anyone who could comment based on their experience with the above drives

Guys i need an app for Android which will alert me with price changes (price drops mainly i mean) for products on Amazon and also an app/ browser extension or something similar for pc too. I'm missing out on too many deals due to this. Anyone?

Does anyone see any difference with Samsung Evo or HP or other NVME's with this one

Pricing is tempting and if the advertised parameters stands in the real world bench then its steal deal

Does anyone see any difference with Samsung Evo or HP or other NVME's with this one

Pricing is tempting and if the advertised parameters stands in the real world bench then its steal deal
s11 pro 500gb nvme is for 6.5k after discount right now. it's very close 970 evo plus performance. just get this if you're looking for nvme based drives

I have the adata s11 Pro. Extremely good drive. Speeds are comparably better than the others.
I have been using adata external rugged hardrive 1TB and 2TB respectively. And I had a pretty good experience with them till now.
It's true that I have never had the need to use it's warranty because they worked flawlessly out of the box, so I don't know how good that would be. Still I had worse experience with Seagate and Maxtor in the past.
So, I can recommend adata products as far as hard disk are concerned.

Heck I just ordered 4 of them for 10k less 500 off on amazonpay card. I think its a pricing error from seller

Same seller has a lot of products on sale but crazy pricing on 1TB HDD variants(seagate/WD/Toshiba).
Seller is from Delhi as per amazon info page

I received 4 HDD today. All are new.
Seller had called me twice to ask if I wanted to cancel the order although i felt he wanted me to cancel the order.
Since he didn't ask directly i didn't cancel.

I received 4 HDD today. All are new.
Seller had called me twice to ask if I wanted to cancel the order although i felt he wanted me to cancel the order.
Since he didn't ask directly i didn't cancel.

You got lucky I guess. The seller's products page shows no results, and they're not in the seller list for the WD Blue.

Check whether the harddisk are working or not before getting excited. These things have a bad reputation of failing at the start itself. If they are all working fine then it's a good deal.

Back