Amazon India lightning deals

Check this out

amazing prices on HDD.
Again a new seller who has made a pricing error
Post automatically merged:

I had purchased 4 HDD earlier with another seller and they were legit.
check my previous post

Check this out

amazing prices on HDD.
Again a new seller who has made a pricing error
Post automatically merged:

I had purchased 4 HDD earlier with another seller and they were legit.
check my previous post
link seems to be broken

Hard drive prices are retarded. I'm looking for 6-8 drives of 8-10TB capacity for a raid server and I am being quoted a price above one lac. Mind numbingly stupid.

Last edited:
What is so different and new about high prices in India? It is a time-honoured tradition that you have to sell one kidney to buy computers and accessories in India which are available at 30-40 % less prices in Amrika -the land of opportunity! For example, only last night this sexy beast () was being sold for 64K Indian equivalent on BestBuy. And this was not even a festive sale or some occasion. Just a regular, random sale.

There was a time regular hdds were cheaper in India. In 2005 i took 4 big ass internals to Dubai for my cousin's build, for a Raid setup because it was way cheaper here.

There was a time regular hdds were cheaper in India. In 2005 i took 4 big ass internals to Dubai for my cousin's build, for a Raid setup because it was way cheaper here.
Could have been but I would still say it was more an exception than the norm.

Back when i used to visit lami 2-3 times a week (lived at Colaba), regular low-end or mainstream products were actually cheaper in India. Only high end enthusiast products like graphics cards were more expensive here. Lol the term GPU wasn't in use then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says ~9k for me
Any one wants, pm me. Ofcourse i will take a cut[emoji6]
Screenshot_20200829-200335_Amazon.jpg

What have u to loose ??
If seller ships order and you get the product then u win else u can always claim full refund.

I took a chance last time and got 4 x 1Tb HDD for 10000 less 500 amazon pay credit card discount

Back