Amazon India lightning deals

Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut at an all time low of ₹630; that's cheaper than the $10 it cost in US rn.

Ignore the lightning deal (₹730) and go to third party sellers, starts at ₹630 shipped.

I would argue virtually all branded thermal pastes do the job, you might as well save 300 and get the CM mastergel regular but if you want this thing, I wont judge!

EDIT:

Deepcool z3 for ₹270, If you dont care about ocing, this is a nice deal

Last edited:
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut at an all time low of ₹630; that's cheaper than the $10 it cost in US rn.

Ignore the lightning deal (₹730) and go to third party sellers, starts at ₹630 shipped.

I would argue virtually all branded thermal pastes do the job, you might as well save 300 and get the CM mastergel regular but if you want this thing, I wont judge!

EDIT:

do someone in this group really see a benefit of Kryonaut or other expensive thermal paste?

do someone in this group really see a benefit of Kryonaut or other expensive thermal paste?

But I got 5.5 grams for 14.5 GBP (~₹240 a gram)

EDIT:

Are these good pastes compared to something like nt-h1, the one which came with my cooler? I finished the tube and looking for a paste in similar quality if not slightly better for my old 6700k. I'm totally out of touch with these things.

Kryonaut is a fabulous paste. Much better than the likes of noctua, arctic mx4 and as5. A remount from as5 to kryonaut dropped temperatures by around 4-5 degrees for me on a 3950x.

Attachments

• q6JBN5sC6v9Pgh3uHH5FPF-970-80.png
    q6JBN5sC6v9Pgh3uHH5FPF-970-80.png
    645.6 KB · Views: 134
Yea OP should decide accordingly depending on his CPU but for most users it ain't worth the premium, also there are other important factors like application, case fan setup, mounting pressure, etc and at the end of the day it's just thermal grease after all.
I had actually looked into Kryonaut years ago but people had complained that it's too runny or dries up faster so I still stick to AS products.

I had actually looked into Kryonaut years ago but people had complained that it's too runny or dries up faster so I still stick to AS products.
Runny nope - it ain't that for sure. As for how long it lasts. Will know in a few months I guess. I repaste my devices every year or sometimes earlier if there are upgrades to do.

Kryonuat is a great TIM, much better than others but is expensive. I've had 5-6 degree temp drops on 2700x and my gpu.

It's quality and not value for money.

Runny nope - it ain't that for sure. As for how long it lasts. Will know in a few months I guess. I repaste my devices every year or sometimes earlier if there are upgrades to do.
Is this the right procedure, I mean repasting every year or so? Because I thought the same and then people in some other tech forum totally ridiculed me and said I should not bother repasting every year, that taking the cooler off and remounting it puts pressure on the processor and so on and I was advised to leave the processor without repasting for long time.

So which one to get, the NT-H1 shows price of 899 and that Kryonuat much less so should I go on and purchase?

A bit OT, but does anyone know how to report a seller for misrepresentation? Is there any such option?

There's a seller "Cloudtial India Eyewear" (sic).
Link

Back