Amazon India lightning deals

These 15w /8w/0.5w bulbs.

Do they switch down to low power consumption at the two lower wattage modes? If I set the light to 0.5w will it consume just 0.5w or 15w? Anybody know or saw a review? I bought two pack version to use as night lamp in bedroom while watching tv without full brightness hurting my eyes.

Do they switch down to low power consumption at the two lower wattage modes? If I set the light to 0.5w will it consume just 0.5w or 15w? Anybody know or saw a review? I bought two pack version to use as night lamp in bedroom while watching tv without full brightness hurting my eyes.
I think if the bulb lowers down its intensity then it's fairly safe to assume that lower power is also being consumed. And thanks for posting this, I had no idea such type of 3-in-1 watt bulbs existed. But never used this brand halonix so not sure about its longevity/ QC etc compared to traditional brands like Philips.

Even I'm seeing this type of LED bulb for first time. Just bought it to test it out. They have another 3-in-1 LED T bulb where the colour changes every time we switch on off the bulb. Yellow/warm white/cool white. But it's light output is low as per reviews and I've seen some complaints about bulb dying in months. Even Philips and Eveready bulbs die in months. Most probably due to light fluctuations in people's homes. I've had lot of failures with Eveready bulbs. Some stopped working or started disco lights like going on and off every second.

Even I'm seeing this type of LED bulb for first time. Just bought it to test it out. They have another 3-in-1 LED T bulb where the colour changes every time we switch on off the bulb. Yellow/warm white/cool white. But it's light output is low as per reviews and I've seen some complaints about bulb dying in months. Even Philips and Eveready bulbs die in months. Most probably due to light fluctuations in people's homes. I've had lot of failures with Eveready bulbs. Some stopped working or started disco lights like going on and off every second.
Ha ha this is funny. For last two days one of the eveready bulb is disco dancing for few mins and then stabling out but I am sure that's a soon to be RIP unit. Philips on the other hand is just great. In fact the first LED bulb bought back in 2015 is till here, it was like 600 rupees. I guess I am just lucky with philips. Power is somewhat stable here though. I will keep an eye on this type of multi watt bulbs from now on though, it could be a life saver for light sensitive people like me.

It wont consume 15w at .5w, to be clear with LED bulbs, the more the brightness the higher the wattage it will consume. I don't have this model, to ensure the low mode consumes only .5W. If you have powermeter, you can verify it. I have the same make
with PIR version, its good so far.

Last edited:
Very hard to get good warm LEDs for night light use. Recently bought this one for my TV watching.

P_20201027_132931.jpgP_20201027_132936.jpgP_20201027_132942.jpgP_20201027_133147.jpg
Or the cheapest option is a non-led one. 20 bucks lol

P_20201027_133000.jpgP_20201027_133007.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S1T0) @ 10999:
Use Axis/Citi/ICICI CC/DC for 10% discount. Choose seller as Appario Retail Private Ltd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) (MZ-V7S1T0) @ 10999:

Use Axis/Citi/ICICI CC/DC for 10% discount. Choose seller as Appario Retail Private Ltd.
Oh damn. If only i had not bought th sn550 1tb i would have jumped at this

is their a way we can create an alert for us when this pricing is available again ? Dam ! 10k for 1tb ssd is so good. Kash merepass cash hota :p

Not able to add it to cart though. ^
This is another option WD WD Blue SN550 1 TB Desktop, Laptop Internal Solid State Drive (WDS100T2B0C)

Thanks so much! Just managed to grab it. I don't have an m.2 slot in my pc. Lol! Will be useful for my future build.

Quick question, didn't amazon bank offer used to be 15%? Or has it always been 10%?

Crucial MX500 2.5" 500GB for 4999rs. I paid more for the Samsung EVO some months ago and haven't even used it. :banghead:
There are special offers sometimes. For example, in January sales, if one were to login through SBI YONO app then there was an additional 5% cashback if cart total was over 15k and 10% if cart total was over 25k. So in essence, if I bought stuff totalling 25k or above, total discount was around 20% with a max cap of 3500, IIRC. So basically 14% effective discount.

Back