Amazon India lightning deals

Guys, in this Amazon sale, there is again 5% unlimited cashback offer for people who login to Amazon through SBI Yono app and add products to cart from there. This 5% unlimited cashback is on top of the 10% instant discount already available on SBI cards. Cash back will be processed as Amazon Pay cash within 90 days.

Even though i dont have system yet.
same reason, i didnt buy. i just oredered their TN 1080p one for my Ps4Pro.
Mine reached yesterday
just keep them switched on, even if you arent using them. it takes few hours/days for defects to show, if any. use return policy wisely, see if there are no defects. i read amazon -ve reviews of a product 1st :D

Last edited:
Guys, in this Amazon sale, there is again 5% unlimited cashback offer for people who login to Amazon through SBI Yono app and add products to cart from there. This 5% unlimited cashback is on top of the 10% instant discount already available on SBI cards. Cash back will be processed as Amazon Pay cash within 90 days.
Credit cards only and no debit cards, right ?
Came here to post the same. 11k is also a good deal don’t have a sbi credit card for the order.

should I also get a gen 4 ssd in future is what I am wondering :rolleyes:
even i had the same thought.. , but as of now , there isnt much gen 4 ssd which are using max bandwidth .. Only very minimal bump from gen 3 ssd. LTT even ran a practical blind test and to everyone surprise SATA SSD was perceived faster...

I ordered the evo plus 1tb on was also planning to get one more ssd with gen4 but don't know if that will be utilized or not :rolleyes:

3900x at 39k + 1500/- SBI credit card discount and no cost emi for 12 Months

Last edited:
Back