Amazon India lightning deals

Looking for laptop ram if someone's got a clue about that.

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 2.41.52 PM.png

A few more motherboards with 35% off:

View attachment 124265

View attachment 124266

View attachment 124267

View attachment 124268

View attachment 124270

Looks like manufacturer clearing AM4 stocks.

@rsaeon where are you getting these coupons from? I don't see them

The coupons are a little more difficult to spot on mobile/app pages:

photo_2022-01-16 16.48.28.jpeg

But if you meant to ask how I'm finding them, it's through some targeted browsing. These huge discounts are only with Appario, and only when they have about five or less items in stock of a particular SKU. It's driven by an algorithm where I assume they want to clear up a spot in a warehouse somewhere for another product, so they drop the prices to the absolute minimum to have that SKU sell out quickly. This algorithm is pretty active during the sales, but also works during normal days, it's just more difficult to spot. An X299 motherboard had dropped down to 13.5K back in November.

The search feature on Amazon is heavily biased by other customers so I prefer to browse through seller profiles/listings instead of by category. For example, this X399 motherboard doesn't show up with any category listing or any keyword search, but it's available for sale with a direct link from the seller's listings

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 4.56.48 PM.png

This is the Appario seller page that I browse/search for the coupons:

The coupons are a little more difficult to spot on mobile/app pages:

View attachment 124314

But if you meant to ask how I'm finding them, it's through some targeted browsing. These huge discounts are only with Appario, and only when they have about five or less items in stock of a particular SKU. It's driven by an algorithm where I assume they want to clear up a spot in a warehouse somewhere for another product, so they drop the prices to the absolute minimum to have that SKU sell out quickly. This algorithm is pretty active during the sales, but also works during normal days, it's just more difficult to spot. An X299 motherboard had dropped down to 13.5K back in November.

The search feature on Amazon is heavily biased by other customers so I prefer to browse through seller profiles/listings instead of by category. For example, this X399 motherboard doesn't show up with any category listing or any keyword search, but it's available for sale with a direct link from the seller's listings

View attachment 124315

This is the Appario seller page that I browse/search for the coupons:

M-itx motherboards still selling for sky high prices :|

M-itx motherboards still selling for sky high prices :|

There's one that's not so bad:

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 5.17.46 PM.png

At under 20k with bank offers, this is probably the lowest-price Z-series mini-itx motherboard.

500GB EXCERIA NVME rated for 200TBW with 5 year warranty:

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 5.28.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 5.29.50 PM.png

Last edited:
Any good deal on i3 (or equivalent) laptops?

Should have NVMe and 2.5" SSD slots to install my own 1TB NVMe +1TB 2.5" SSD.

Last edited:
Jabra TWS
There's one that's not so bad:

View attachment 124316

At under 20k with bank offers, this is probably the lowest-price Z-series mini-itx motherboard.

500GB EXCERIA NVME rated for 200TBW with 5 year warranty:

View attachment 124317

View attachment 124318
At 3.3k it is very reasonable

Back