Amazon India lightning deals

For anyone interested a bit more about Samsung B-Die: https://www.cgdirector.com/samsung-b-die-guide/

These days with Ryzen 3000 and 5000 it appears that B-Die memory isn't as ground breaking as it once was, offering up to a 5% improvement in memory bandwidth benchmarks and marginal real world improvements. It was significant with Ryzen 1000 and 2000 series though. But I don't know nearly enough about this.

And if you'd like to find out if a particular kit is B-Die: https://benzhaomin.github.io/bdiefinder/

There's just one kit has 32GB B-Die modules: G.Skill Trident Z F4-3200C14D-64GTZDC.
Are there any 3600 or above B-Die kits in here? I was looking for some

Are there any 3600 or above B-Die kits in here? I was looking for some

Yeah, plenty:

Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 3.40.24 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-01-29 at 3.40.52 PM.png

If some one can confirm if it's worth 17k difference.
It's not. Trueforce is only supported by very few games and it's not even that good for the price. I personally own a g29 and I'm content with it.
What is the difference between Logitech G29 & Thrustmaster driving wheel?
Thrustmaster does not have warranty in India.

White plastic one is 129rs for 2 pieces.
Black (metal?) one is 179rs for 1 piece.
I placed an order for this post-sale for 149rs and it was delivered today. The plastic material is really very good. The adhesive is from 3M (I hope its genuine) and is also of good quality.
I will order again soon.

Apparently NV1 has QLC at 1-2TB

2TB Kingston NVMe for Rs.15268 (less 5% if you have ICICI Apay card).

Good deal?

Another listing with almost same price.

Yeah QLC and no DRAM too, read somewhere that performance drops below HDD after drive is sufficiently full.

@prime Do post any other 2TB SSD deal if you come across, I am also looking for one, even a QLC will do as long as there is some DRAM to go along with it. According to industry reports the pricing will fall by around 10-15% this year due to increased supply.

Crucial P2 might be a more reliable option IMO if you can do 1TB x 2 for your requirement.
Unsure about Crucial P2s if they do turn to be QLC-based flash and not TLCs like the original release. The P1 has DRAM cache to go with, but the P2 is DRAMless and QLC, if Tom's hardware were to be believed.

Back