Amazon India lightning deals

Not a screenshot, but I saw that price listed for the MX500 and saved it to list this evening. The price has unceremoniously gone back up to what it displays now. No mention of the price hike like they do price drops. Non-business account.

Duh .. for how many minutes ? Screenshot ?
Could've checked yourself too but since you asked...

1651510062422.png
1651510073948.png

If the MX500 costs 1k more than the BX then it's still worth it imo. And if you are desperate to save money then WD Blue is also good. Likewise you probably won't need an expensive super fast Pro model either unless you move large amount of data. For media hoarding old mechanical drives are still the big MVP. Unless you have cheap 2TB SSD's. The only time where I see entry level SSD like the BX500 being useful is when you need to replace old mechanical drive for booting at a budget.

If the MX500 costs 1k more than the BX then it's still worth it imo. And if you are desperate to save money then WD Blue is also good. Likewise you probably won't need an expensive super fast Pro model either unless you move large amount of data. For media hoarding old mechanical drives are still the big MVP. Unless you have cheap 2TB SSD's. The only time where I see entry level SSD like the BX500 being useful is when you need to replace old mechanical drive for booting at a budget.
Offline price is 6000 plus tax for MX500 1TB. One of the best 2.5" SATA SSD.

I suppose this price for those who have Amazon business account. Showing as 7349/- for me with normal Prime account.
It does was Rs. 6202 when I checked earlier today..I have normal a/c. But seems prices for biz a/c stays intact for prolonged period..

Back