Amazon India lightning deals

for smart lights, I stick with Philips Wiz (they work with alexa, google, smartthings, and homekit via homebridge).

I have replaced all my other brands' smart lights (Mi, yeelight, tuya) to wiz this year because they work seemlessly without glitching out with my homekit setup. I can conveniently talk to my apple watch and control them. All of them run on an isolated vlan without the need for opening pinhole ports for individual lights. Apple TV acts as a bridge so I can control them on LTE also. I have 16 wiz lights now.

This might have been TMI. Even if you're not invested in the apple ecosystem, wiz is the most polished experience then yeelight then Mi (which is also rebadged yeelight), and then everything else.

Side note : yeelight have lasted the longest without a single failure : 4 lights over 3.5 years.
does Philips Wiz support Home Assistant integration ?

I am currently using few Tuya wifi smart bulbs and once in few months they unpair from the Tuya app (may be due to power cuts) and I will need to pair in again and then add it back to Home Assistant

I am using all these devices on Home Assistant with Apple Homekit integration...

does Philips Wiz support Home Assistant integration ?

I am currently using few Tuya wifi smart bulbs and once in few months they unpair from the Tuya app (may be due to power cuts) and I will need to pair in again and then add it back to Home Assistant

I am using all these devices on Home Assistant with Apple Homekit integration...
I use wiz on homebridge via its SmartThings integration. Lookup up wiz plugins for home assistant

Sealed packing. Looks legit.
20230717_233635_HDR.jpg
20230717_233653_HDR.jpg

The only scam is the MRP printed on these stickers which is a complete joke,

When these stickers are printed they can put whatever price they want has the MRP, so in general MRP is a SCAM.

You only need a label printer and you can put whatever price you want has MRP.

You think the fans ordered from MD computers will say 499 MRP? I think not!

Back