Amazon India lightning deals

Boss people have different requirements. There is no need for "gyaan" on every single post
I know but if not sharing "gyaan" here then where, on facebook/whatsapp? If somebody is not having NVMe slot then no thinking is required but if someone is having then this "gyaan" can help them make a better informed decision & isn't that the purpose of this forum else there are much better "deals" available on TG groups & DD forum groups.

Silicon Power Ace A55 4TB 2.5 Inch SATA III SSD, 3D NAND with SLC Cache, Up to 500MB/s, Internal Solid State Drive for Desktop Laptop Computer - ₹17,707 (before discounts) https://amzn.eu/d/5nMY8yF

Transcend 4TB 2.5" SATA III 6Gb/s SSD230S Internal (SSD) Solid State Drive, SLC caching, DDR3 DRAM Cache, DevSleep, RAID Engine and LDPC Coding, 3D NAND Flash, 5 Yrs. Warranty - TS4TSSD230S - ₹16,647 https://amzn.eu/d/hS9qbpZ

Here's another couple of drives which are even cheaper than the Crucial one
for those interested.
I know but if not sharing "gyaan" here then where, on facebook/whatsapp? If somebody is not having NVMe slot then no thinking is required but if someone is having then this "gyaan" can help them make a better informed decision & isn't that the purpose of this forum else there are much better "deals" available on TG groups & DD forum groups.

Yes so why don't you post those deals for us mortals who visit TE

Silicon Power Ace A55 4TB 2.5 Inch SATA III SSD, 3D NAND with SLC Cache, Up to 500MB/s, Internal Solid State Drive for Desktop Laptop Computer - ₹17,707 (before discounts) https://amzn.eu/d/5nMY8yF

Transcend 4TB 2.5" SATA III 6Gb/s SSD230S Internal (SSD) Solid State Drive, SLC caching, DDR3 DRAM Cache, DevSleep, RAID Engine and LDPC Coding, 3D NAND Flash, 5 Yrs. Warranty - TS4TSSD230S - ₹16,647 https://amzn.eu/d/hS9qbpZ

Here's another couple of drives which are even cheaper than the Crucial one
for those interested.

Not sure why the aggression! checked his profile posts, most are either suggestions or discussions. We are all here to discuss, anyone gives their view means they are not giving Gyan. Please be respectful to others.

There's no aggression. Maybe we should open another thread for product discussions. Every deal doesn't need extra discussions about a type of product. If you are explaining why it's a bad deal then that is valid
I appreciate your deals bro but if my suggestions add some value to it for those reading your posts then I think you should have no issues with it. If I or anyone else find a deal bad then they clearly mention it as bad deal in their replies.
See everyone has their strong points, yours is posting deals while I just try to help others here make a better informed decisions about those deals. If tomorrow mods make a rule that strictly no posts other than deals will be allowed here then I will not make any such posts here but until then I don't see any harm in making such posts as long as they add some value/info to the deal posted.

There's no aggression. Maybe we should open another thread for product discussions. Every deal doesn't need extra discussions about a type of product. If you are explaining why it's a bad deal then that is valid
Dude, I don't understand what your problem is. Let people post whatever that want, if you don't like something, IGNORE and Move ON!
Don't be disrespectful.

It's high time when @mods should discuss and take decisions whether the product discussion are allowed or keep it limited to deals only and rename thread accordingly, now this has become regular thing where members are arguing and thread is getting derailed. Its a request please take a call and put a stop to this debate once and for all because sale season is about to begin.

It's high time when @mods should discuss and take decisions whether the product discussion are allowed or keep it limited to deals only and rename thread accordingly, now this has become regular thing where members are arguing and thread is getting derailed. Its a request please take a call and put a stop to this debate once and for all because sale season is about to begin.
There is absolutely no need for mod intervention. This section of the forum clearly states - "Discuss the hottest prices and deals you find on the net and all other Market related issues."

There is absolutely no need for mod intervention. This section of the forum clearly states - "Discuss the hottest prices and deals you find on the net and all other Market related issues."
Are you a Mod ? Do you understand the difference between a section and a thread ?
Folks like you should really head over to DD. They discuss the products in these same deals over there.

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong in discussing deal if its limited to 4~5 posts or max single page (if the information is on topic and add weight to the discussed deal). In above mention deal we saw constructive/relevant discussion that gave valuable pointers for potential buyers so it should be fine.

Are you a Mod ? Do you understand the difference between a section and a thread ?
Folks like you should really head over to DD. They discuss the products in these same deals over there.
Are you questioning my ability on English Language? And why should I go to some XYZ forum? - We are taking about this particular section of this forum, and I will still stand by to what I had said previously. You don't need to be a Mod to understand simple logic, its common sense.

The "Hot Deals & Coupons" section of this forum clearly states - "Discuss the hottest prices and deals you find on the net and all other Market related issues." and this is applicable to all Threads created under this section.

Are you questioning my ability on English Language?
Yes and it is clear now that you are unable to comprehend it.
I don't see anything wrong in discussing deal if its limited to 4~5 posts or max single page (if the information is on topic and add weight to the discussed deal). In above mention deal we saw constructive/relevant discussion that gave valuable pointers for potential buyers so it should be fine.
Sure.. you can take the responsibility of limiting those to 4-5 posts at Max instead of pages and pages, they run into and a Mod has to clean it up.

Seems to be there are 2 views here:

One set of people who come here to only check through the deals and move on. For them, having to go through all the conversation is long and time taking.
Another set of people here come to see the deals and have a discussion on them if they are worth it.

The description clearly states: Looks like with below, its for discussion on the deals not just posting deals.

"Discuss the hottest prices and deals you find on the net and all other Market related issues. Group Orders and Hot Deals also go in here. NO SPAM! NO FAKE products!"

If the description states as below: then this would work for the people who just are here for deals.
"Discuss Post the hottest prices and deals you find on the net and all other Market related issues. Group Orders and Hot Deals also go in here. NO SPAM! NO FAKE products!"

my pov, usually user engagement happens with discussions, not just someone who comes here for the deals.

Edit My bad: the section has the description, not the thread! better to stick to posts.

Yes and it is clear now that you are unable to comprehend it.
It's a tough pill to swallow but often people don’t explain things well and then expect others to untangle what they said.
But if you tell them they’ll usually get aggravated since they want you to believe the problem is with your ability to understand!

Back