Amazon Prime Gaming Now Live in India; All you need to know

Well it works just claimed Quake had to link to EPIC GAMES account.
Prime Gaming quake.jpg

Last edited:
PSA:
Please post at least a couple of sentences about the news item, instead of just giving a link to some other site. It may be your own opinion, or salient points or a TLDR.. something that adds value.

I can relate to that. I have a long pending backlog as well and 0 progression in last 8-10 months despite having hardware to play. Just too busy and lazy with life.
I made it my resolution this year to not spend any money on games after my PC library crossed 900 over all stores, in addition to the XBox GamePass purchased last year under the glitch.

Of course the library has kept expanding due to Epic and now this, while playing games has meant compromising on sleep after work. Guess 2021 will be the last time ever I spent anything on games, though probably can't let go of upgrading gaming hardware every few years, as it also helps in other ways.

I made it my resolution this year to not spend any money on games after my PC library crossed 900 over all stores, in addition to the XBox GamePass purchased last year under the glitch.

Of course the library has kept expanding due to Epic and now this, while playing games has meant compromising on sleep after work. Guess 2021 will be the last time ever I spent anything on games, though probably can't let go of upgrading gaming hardware every few years, as it also helps in other ways.
Same situation here. I am in-fact thinking of giving up entirely on pc gaming and just relying on some console and physical game copies for the 3-4 games that I actually enjoy playing throughout the year.

Same situation here. I am in-fact thinking of giving up entirely on pc gaming and just relying on some console and physical game copies for the 3-4 games that I actually enjoy playing throughout the year.
I think that down the line, I will probably settle for something like the Steam Deck as it makes PC gaming more accessible in different scenarios, without committing to expensive hardware that is not fully utilised.

Does it use epic launcher? Or is it just for in game content sharing? TIA
If your code is redeemable on EPIC games then you have to use the EPIC launcher.
I'm little confused here do they give redeem code for all games? I thought they have their own launcher.
Amazon Prime giveaways seem to be for multiple platform and different game launchers.

Some are GOG others EPIC games and some run on their own Amazon Game Launcher.

It's not limited to 1 single platform or launcher from what I can see,

If your code is redeemable on EPIC games then you have to use the EPIC launcher.

Amazon Prime giveaways seem to be for multiple platform and different game launchers.

Some are GOG others EPIC games and some run on their own Amazon Game Launcher.

It's not limited to 1 single platform or launcher from what I can see,
Ahh got it, thanks for replying.

Back