Amazon return process

rajch2002

Disciple
ordered the ASUS ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe, but they sent the normal ASUS ROG Strix Scope TKL which doesn't have the arm rest! and the mrp is 8999! Took the unboxing video, lets see.
Update on the above:

raised a return request for replacement, they said they will investigate!

today i got an update that they sent the correct one and they will not do anything!

Then put out the unboxing video on twitter, in next 10 mins they raised return request! Now not sure what the F did they investigate before?

Asus made 3 models of the same f keyboard!

I got the NX TKL!

Moving the thread to here from deals:

There was a deal posted few days back for 40% off on asus keyboard, below is the story!
ordered the ASUS ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe, but they sent the normal ASUS ROG Strix Scope TKL which doesn't have the arm rest! and the mrp is 8999! Took the unboxing video, lets see.
Update on the above:

raised a return request for replacement, they said they will investigate!

today i got an update that they sent the correct one and they will not do anything!

Then put out the unboxing video on twitter, in next 10 mins they raised return request! Now not sure what the F did they investigate before?

Asus made 3 models of the same f keyboard!

ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe | Keyboards | ROG Global

ROG Strix Scope TKL Deluxe wired mechanical RGB gaming keyboard for FPS games, with Cherry MX switches, aluminum frame, ergonomic wrist rest, and Aura Sync lighting
rog.asus.com
rog.asus.com

ROG Strix Scope TKL | Keyboards | ROG Global

ROG Strix Scope TKL wired mechanical RGB gaming keyboard with Cherry MX switches, aluminum frame, and Aura Sync lighting for FPS games.
rog.asus.com
rog.asus.com

ROG Strix Scope NX TKL | ROG Strix Scope NX TKL | Gaming Keyboards|ROG - Republic of Gamers|ROG India

ROG Strix Scope NX TKL wired mechanical RGB gaming keyboard for FPS games, with ROG NX switches, aluminum frame, and Aura Sync lighting
rog.asus.com
rog.asus.com

I got the NX TKL!

Was this an actual mistake of Az shipping the wrong box, or did someone swap out the KB with a different one?

And why are paying customers treated like thieves and have to provide unboxing video, and resort to social media to get this sorted? I want to see their packing video, where they show them sending the correct product.

They might have messed up, but it is sad on their part that they do not believe the end customer. sadly laws in India work only for the corporates. Had it not been the social media these tech giants would never care about us. Good glad that you have tweeted bro.

I get that there are now a lot of cases where customers are also abusing the system but if they are doing investigation they should atleast check what they are sending. The model name which is written on the box! They just mentioned investigation done and no issue found and nothing can be done! before I went on twitter. I believe it was mistake from AZ while shipping since the boxes as almost same size and shape and design. I only realised later while searching for the arm rest and found that its not the correct one.

Back