FS: Others Amazon USA gift cards - Email Only

Do these gift cards have a validity period?
I require around 400$/500$. PM if possible for more discount. Thanks
The discount is fixed at 5%. I can't afford to give more discount. I have purchased these 100% legally directly from Amazon so I won't be able to match the shady discounts you might see on some of the unreliable places. I would urge you to stay away from them, not just because of my personal conflict in this matter.

I have a limited amount of gift cards left. If I will be able to give the required amount depends on when you initiate the deal.

Amazon USA gift vouchers do not have any expiry date. You can go through the full tnc here:

what's the point? can't you just pay directly when buying from Amazon USA instead of using the gift cards?
I think the seller is selling the gift cards at a discount, essentially giving you a discount on the item you are buying.
Another reason could be Indian card not working on Amazon USA. (International not enabled, billing address issue etc)

I think the seller is selling the gift cards at a discount, essentially giving you a discount on the item you are buying.
Another reason could be Indian card not working on Amazon USA. (International not enabled, billing address issue etc)
The 5% discount is there only when we buy for greater than $100. The other points seem reasonable, yeah.

Do people buy from Amazon.com here? feels like it'd be a hassle with customs and god knows how much the shipping charges are.

Back