FS: Desktops AMD 1075T, ASUS M5A88-M, Corsair XMS3 4GB:: 3months old

Status
Not open for further replies.

arup

Disciple
Product Name: AMD Phenom II 1075T 3Ghz | ASUS M5A88-M | Corsair XMS3 4GB 1600Mhz
Expected Price: Rs 13500 for all 3 items (today's flipkart prices of these are 8651+5565+1733=15949)
Shipping charges: 50-50 with buyer
Manufacturer page URL: https://www.flipkart.com/amd-3-ghz-...essor/p/itmd2rysdv5udqkc?pid=PSRD2RYRNRYWHXWF https://www.flipkart.com/asus-m5a88-m-motherboard/p/itmd4g9hfhnaeaxv?pid=MBDD4G9GZFPG5PK9 https://www.flipkart.com/corsair-xm...600c9/p/itmd2ryprvhxjqcu?pid=RAMD2RYPY7MHHHUV
Description if any: See at above links
Reason for Sale: Don't need this much computing power as I'm not gamer. Bought for experiencing a high end machine, but now feeling a dualcore system is OK for me.
Product condition: 9.9 out of 10 (0.1less as it's used, else 10/10)
Purchase Date: 5'th and 8'th June,2012
Remaining Warranty period: 2.75years for Processor and motherboard. 9.75years for RAM
Warranty available in: India
Invoice Available: Yes.
Bundled items: All items in original box. Mobo comes with 2x SATA cables, I/O shield, Front panel adapter, Drivers. CPU with original bundled HSF. Will try to extract AMD and ASUS stickers from cabinet but can't confirm if it can be removed safely. And all bills, original copies.
Shipping from: Balurghat, Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal
Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
Preferred courier: DTDC
Payment options: Cash, bank transfer, (depending on deal, exchange with iphone)

My TE upload quota is full, so uploaded to imageshack. Advance thanks to the person who can tell me how to delete previously uploaded images from TE.

EDIT: No longer accepting offers for individuals. Reason is that I didn't get good combo offers but more offers for RAM.

Latest prices from Nehru place,new delhi
new 880 m motherboard -4500
corsair 4gb new -1400
amd 1075T new- 8200

Total 14100

will buy all 3 for 9500. if interested tell me

Latest prices from Nehru place,new delhi
new 880 m motherboard -4500
You sure it's same ASUS model and not Gigabyte/Others? ASUS is costly above 5-5.5K for sure.
corsair 4gb new -1400
Quite beleivable but is it 1600Mhz one?
amd 1075T new- 8200
Quite beleivable
will buy all 3 for 9500. if interested tell me
14 percent low than current price (validated by online stores). Not less/more than that.

@Dex@ter I'll contact you first if someone asks for the Proccy alone. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to buy a new lower end machine to replace this setup, there is no sense in selling.
You will end up spending most of the money received and have the headache of reloading all your programs & data again.

Except the CPU, the motherboard & RAM are bare minimum grade that you would require for a reliable machine.
You can actually save money if you simply swap the CPU to a dual core as the entire money received by you would be a direct saving & not much money wasted in courier charges, as is the case in selling all 3 items

Requesting @Gannu to close/trash this thread. After these days trying to sale, I eventually decided to keep my system as is w/out downgrading. Items not sold and no longer for sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back