Amd 6 core,radeon hd 5850,asus ROG Cross hair IV Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoindian

Disciple
AMD Thuban X6 1090T Black Edition 6 cores ( Amazon USA, Receipt Availaible)
Asus Radeon HD 5850 1GB DDR5 ( Amazon USA, Receipt Availaible)
Asus Republic of Gamers Crosshair IV Mobo ( Amazon USA, Receipt Availaible)
Cooler Master 650W PSU ( Ankit Infotech, SP Road, Bangalore ,Receipt Availaible)
Corsair XMS 4GB RAM
Cooler Master CM690 Case (Ankit Infotech, SP Road, Bangalore ,Receipt Availaible)
Sony DVD Rewriter (Ankit Infotech, SP Road, Bangalore ,Receipt Availaible)
Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM 1TB (Ankit Infotech, SP Road, Bangalore ,Receipt Availaible)
=============================================================
Market Prices
1. Processor 7.5k
2. Graphics CArd - 10.5k
3. Mobo - 12k
4. PSU - 4.5K
5. RAM 2.5k
6. Sony writer - 1k
7. HDD - 3k
8. CPU case - 4.5k
================================================

Bangalore pick up only. PM me for further negotiation.
Reason for sale : Buying ASUS G73j
Regards.
Neo
[attachment=8528:14986.attach]

Do the motherboard & Graphic card Carry International warranty or only USA warranty ?

If only US Warranty, you will have to reduce your prices drastically for a sale

kartikoli said:
^^^ its toooo high

u didnt posted the price for ram and specification
Hi,

Please check ITDepot or Prime AGB sites and SP Road prices. I checked ITDepot and PrimeAGB and HD5850 is 15k so I posted 13k .Anyways can negotiate but only if buying as a whole. I am not selling in parts.

^^ They probably don't have the 5850 in stock anymore and hence not updated the prices; the best you can hope for one atm is ~7-8k as you can get a new 6850 with local warranty for around 9k or so.

Regardless, for 6 month old items all the prices are higher than the current market price(ram, hdd, dvd etc) even if you are selling individually, let alone together.

Yeah...no.

5850's with warranty were only going for 8-9k AFAIK.

The only reason the sites you have seen have listed it at 15k is because they are in very short supply.

PrimeABGB had until recently listed a GTX295 at 28k.

At 13k, a 6870 will make short work of the 5850, frankly, so an adjustment in price would be beneficial to your sale.

Also, may I know what PSU you are using?

And are you sure you checked the prices of the 1090T and not the 1100T?

TheITWares - One Stop for all Gizmos!AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor - TheITWares

Also, is it possible for you to ship?

ITDepot is notorious for pricing everything very high. No one with an IQ of over 80 will buy from them unless the items are not available anywhere else or has too much money to throw around. Try not using them for price references.

Sorry to say this, but the prices you have quoted are far beyond ones imagination and plus with no local warranty. Please revise your prices to let it go easily. Please be aware that HD5850 were sold in the forum for about as less as 8K. So might imagine the situation. No offence.

avinash4 said:
Sorry to say this, but the prices you have quoted are far beyond ones imagination and plus with no local warranty. Please revise your prices to let it go easily. Please be aware that HD5850 were sold in the forum for about as less as 8K. So might imagine the situation. No offence.
Hmmm . True . So if any serious buyers really want to make a deal PM me. Watever u can buy it for. Just speculating with no intention of buying should be avoided. Prices revised.

rahulyo said:
Bro wht r u doing ?

CM 690 new - 4.3 k only
dude. U PM me and also post here trying to push the overall prices down.Nice strategy. good. I wont be shipping CM690 anyways. I will find a local buyer.

You are free to get CM 690 locally.

neoindian said:
Hmmm . True . So if any serious buyers really want to make a deal PM me. Watever u can buy it for. Just speculating with no intention of buying should be avoided. Prices revised.
i am interested in 5850 but u will have to dramatically decrease your price

i think for the price you have already got enough replies

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

mrcool63 said:
XMS3 new one retails for 2300 dude.. even ankit now sells his for 2.5k

http://www.techenclave.com/theitwares/corsair-smps-rams-best-prices-158277.html

Itwares link check it out

Also dvd writer is only 950 locally in bangalore. ask any shop.

i got Corsair 4GB 1600MHz single slot for 1910 shipped from itbazaar a week back

6 month used DVD-RW for 1k is just out of my imagination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back