AMD 64 Based Rig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Switch

Skilled
A friend's aunt wants to buy a cheap system she has a very low budget. She wants to buy a cheap yet fast rig. My obvious recommendation to her is a AMD 64 based rig. And whats a better place rather then buying stuff from TE. So please quote me your best offers for your second hand components. Delhi sellers preferred. Also post shipped cost of the components. Also do post warranty left on the components.

Looking for a complete CPU components.

Proccy

Mobo (Should Support Onboard Audio/Video/Lan)

RAM 512 Cheap DDR

DVD Rom

HDD

Cabinet with SMPS

TIA

Switch

i have 3000+(939)+ Msi RS480+ 512*2 mb ram simmtronics + seagate 120gb sata hdd+ cdrom + navtech case with smps purchased from smc international,np in june 2005 with respective warranties as applicable with bill. All above for 15k w/o shipping. I am from ghaziabad. You can have a look if u are interested.

sharad_agl said:
i have 3000+(939)+ Msi RS480+ 512*2 mb ram simmtronics + seagate 120gb sata hdd+ cdrom + navtech case with smps purchased from smc international,np in june 2005 with respective warranties as applicable with bill. All above for 15k w/o shipping. I am from ghaziabad. You can have a look if u are interested.

Why dont you give me individual pricing for the components...

Okey how about just CPU + Mobo + Ram... I will arrange the rest locally... Come on you guys...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back