Amd Ath 2.4,asus A7n8x,gforce 5600 256

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi

Disciple
Guys selling

AMD Athlon 2.4 ,ASUS a7n8x mobo and gforce 5600 256 mb ram for 6.25k with cabinet
and psu(mercury).The price is negotiable anyone interested let me kno.

My contact number:9833126688.

mr knoughtyd the seller is away to sleep, come morning to see his posts.. im too waiting for his reply...his he selling all for 6.25k
Ok Mr.seller we can barter the video card 5600 for my Panasonic SL-SX470 model CD- MP3 Diskman player compatible in palying CD-R and CD-RW disks with panasonic headphones and an extra sony Neodymium high bass ear phones. Just 14 days old from the united states and with box packing.
GOOD DEAL.

Sorry guys my net was not working.
Yes im sellin it as a package but anyone interested in buying separately still it works for me.
The parts are used BTW.
The brand is XFX and ill sell it for 2k separately.
Im located in Andheri Mumbai.
Ganesh im interested in ure diskman so let me kno.

It is not under warranty but its in perfectly good condition dont worry, never over clocked ive hardly used it.Ill give a good price for the whole pc.Yes ill ship to Gwalior.hey ill sell the mobo,proc for 4000.

hello fren

I was expecting your reply every hour through internet, altast here. I have the Panasonic SL-SX470 which costs about Rs.2000/- and also an extra Sony Neodymium High bass ear phones along with worth 550/-.

The CD player is an MP3 compatible so you can burn upto 300 songs and hear. It also plays CD-R and CD-Rw discs.It comes along with an Corded Head phones. Already had told you these...

So everything for the price of the card you are selling (5600 ) Rs.2000 and so we can barter for it.

GANESH

no dude ure diskman is for 1400 bux plus u stay in chennai and i want to sell the whole thing asap.

Price dropped guys 5.5k.

Ok mr,abhi..

I will buy all i.,e, the mother board, the processor and as well as the graphics card for 5.5k... if any having warranty and along with the bill included and all in perfect working condition.....

you can also contact me at ganesh_2218@yahoo.com
Plz reply ... soon..

GANESH

I called him its sold........not to me.......close the thread mods.... :)

anybody has a mobo n proccy like this im intrested in buying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back