FS: Motherboard AMD Dual core, ASUS mobo, ZION RAM combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE:
I worked out with @GPMlore for possible solution. First the RAM was suspected to be faulty for which I offered him a 2GB one in place of the 1GB one at no cost, but later after further diagnostics, it appeared that RAM was fine and motherboard BIOS had checksum problems. Just before sending to him, I updated bios to latest version and we came to the point that the updating caused bios to be problematic. He tried to downgrade BIOS but couldn't do so in this weekend after several tries. Finally I've refunded him the motherboard amount today which he asked.

I did not intentionally sold you a defective rig, it was my mistake to update BIOS w/out any need. I'm sorry if it wasn't a smooth deal for you................:(

Arup, please don't feel sad. I am really happy with you for being honest and trustful. I will try to find some alternative method to get that motherboard to work. If it works then I will give back the refund and the pending 300 bucks.

Note: I saw some online forums where members don't recommend the use of ASUS Crashfree flash utility. It is known to crash the motherboard more than updating to a stable one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back