Mid Range Gaming OC CPU

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

bssunilreddy

Skilled
Hai

• Product Name: AMD FX 8320 & Asus M5A97 R2.0 (combo only)
  • Expected Price: Rs 13,500/- (Decided not to sell)
  • Shipping charges : Included in the price.
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/M5A97_R20/
  • http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Detail/Processor/FD8320FRHKBOX
  • Description if any: AMD FX8320 & Asus M5A97 R2.0 does not have stock cooler but all bundled boxed contents and manuals are provided.
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrading
  • Product condition: 9.9 of 10
  • Purchase Date: 11/04/2013.
  • Remaining Warranty period: 31 months
  • Warranty available in: India
  • Invoice Available: Yes
  • Shipping from: Hyderabad
  • Shipping to: All over India
  • Preferred courier: DTDC/Bluedart Courier
  • Payment options: Cash / Bank Transfer
Warranty Service: Retail CPUs Purchased New In Box

Step 2 of 4 – What is Not Covered by Warranty?

AMD is not liable under warranty - if through testing and examination - it is AMD’s reasonable opinion that the alleged defect or malfunction of the CPU has been caused by misuse, neglect, improper installation, or testing.
Warranty service requires that only the processor be returned. Do not return the heat-sink & fan that was packaged with your processor. Upon receipt of the processor, AMD will inspect for mechanical damage, and test it.

Source for above is: http://support.amd.com/us/warranty/pib/Pages/pib-step2.aspx

Attachments

• 2899816.png
    2899816.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 294
  • CoreTemp-Scr.png
    CoreTemp-Scr.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 302
  • 100_2073(1).jpg
    100_2073(1).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 100_2072(1).jpg
    100_2072(1).jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 278
  • 100_2071.000.jpg
    100_2071.000.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 271
Last edited by a moderator:
@jhpjigars bro first of all welcome to TE and one more thing comparing the price of new for both the products the price is good for 8320 and mobo NEW one COSTS as per Delta : CPU @10.3K ( here in guj i think price r 11K i have called local del for that and FOR mobo 6.9K ) plenty of warrenty also thre for my side price is ok and good for as of now if u wanna go buy buy it soon as the dollar rates gonna rise soon :p i know my govt :p

My Offer of 14.5k with Shipping included for Asus M5A97 R2.0 & AMD FX 8320 still stands mates...[DOUBLEPOST=1379749642][/DOUBLEPOST]BUMP

Almost sold in OLX but the local guy went back on my offer of 14.5k but kept asking 12.5k.This price is too absurd.[DOUBLEPOST=1380249036][/DOUBLEPOST]My offer of 14k for the combo is still there...

You wont get warranty without stock cooler

AMD is not liable under warranty - if through testing and examination - it is AMD’s reasonable opinion that the alleged defect or malfunction of the CPU has been caused by misuse, neglect, improper installation, or testing.
Warranty service requires that only the processor be returned. Do not return the heat-sink & fan that was packaged with your processor. Upon receipt of the processor, AMD will inspect for mechanical damage, and test it.

Source for above is: http://support.amd.com/us/warranty/pib/Pages/pib-step2.aspx

when i RMAed athlon X2 250 then i have went through complete process and they confirmed that they need a stock cooler (infact when i was submitting my proccy another guy submitted his processor with stock cooler)

I dont know what they say now but this is how it works in lucknow also they got the confirmation from Mumbai before RMA

Cooler has to be sent along with cpu for RMA process , tried and tested.
But why in the heck anyone's cpu die if you know what you are doing with your processor......if you dont then AMD wont RMA it if you fried your cpu in the name of " hell i will get RMA so lets see what toast's my cpu ".

Sunil why are fluctuating your asking price from day to day basis , is it something based on $ fluctuations that you are basing your desired price ?:D

Last edited:
Cooler has to be sent along with cpu for RMA process , tried and tested.
But why in the heck anyone's cpu die if you know what you are doing with your processor......if you dont then AMD wont RMA it if you fried your cpu in the name of " hell i will get RMA so lets see what toast's my cpu ".

:shifty:Sunil why are fluctuating your asking price from day to day basis , is it something based on $ fluctuations that you are basing your desired price ?:D
No its not based on $ fluctuations man rather giving a good tempting offer mate...:D:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back