AMD hi-end gamer pc,sleek.with geforce 7600 gt,1 gb ram

Status
Not open for further replies.

harkirat20

Recruit
Mod Edit: Kindly Read the Rules

Do not use the forum to advertise retail products or services that are not free or go against other forum rules. Do not post links to competitive forums, with the pure intent of generating traffic though you can contact the administrators for site link exchanges.

Retail Products and Services - New products news can be posted here but, please do not give a sales pitch here. Do not post links to referral sites here. They will be removed. [Special Note: We do have a 'Hot Deals' section where you can post your own websites or links to websites other then TechEnclave.com for the benefit of other members. However let it be clear that the forum section is meant solely for bringing to the notice of other members any new products being sold or some hot freeware deals. Please do not use this section as a backdoor to advertise your site. Any spamming or posts meant for the sake of advertising will be deleted.]

Pretty decent stuff. But how the hell did the processor reach 3.5 Ghz ? (Its 2.2 Ghz stock ;))

How about changing that mobo to a DFI Ultra-D or atleast an A8N SLI Premium ?

Also which DVD-RW is that ? (Switch to BenQ 1650/1655)

Best of luck selling it :D !

And yeah, welcome to the forums :)

thanks..yeah i used the amd strategy of promoting their procs :angel1: ..
the mobo i am using is msi diamond plus...its got 2 16x pipelines fr 2 graphic cards...jst like asus 32x sli...in tomshardware and extremetechs benchmark..it come mostly on top...A8N SLI Premium is no where near it...in many tests it beats a8n 32 sli...wht else do we want:hap2: ...plus offcourse its a got a great heat sink.....and creative audigy se onboard:hap2: ......sniff..i wanna sleep holding it...
benqs perfo is great...bt unfortunatly...i had bad exp about its tray mechanism always gng kaput....not wt one drives too....so i choose sony dvd-rw.........
thanks a lot by the way...by any chance u got patience to c my site????lol

Gamer PC and you don't mention what mouse and keyboard :S. What PSU are you using? Don't tell me Zebronics or Colorsit :p. That MSI mobo is a waste. Put a DFI SLI-DR Expert instead if you really wanna make it a "gamer PC" or else save money and go ultra-d.

OH so sorry,,,it was my trade secret:angel1: ...anyhow...i hvgot iball black multimedia keyboard ..wt 18 xtra keys...and best thing is..it doesnt require any driver fr the multimedia keys...the mouse is a single body,silver and black finish, 800dpi optical mouse,wt smooth scrole,,,,,my friends and i used it for our lan gaming sessions as i got 3 comps in my home....:hap2: ...its obvious my father hated me fr this...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back