AMD Radeon RX 7700 XT RDNA 3 “Navi 32” Graphics Card Specs, Performance, Price & Availability – Everything We Know So Far

AMD doesn't have to beat 4090 or give comparable performance, if they target 1440p gamers with good budget cards, they will get insane sales. their 6k cards were very power efficient compared to Nvidia, during current times where we keep having higher electricity bills I would prefer that so much.
If world economy is looking at inflation/stagflation .Than we better get vfm cards from amd

AMD doesn't have to beat 4090 or give comparable performance, if they target 1440p gamers with good budget cards, they will get insane sales. their 6k cards were very power efficient compared to Nvidia, during current times where we keep having higher electricity bills I would prefer that so much.
I hope that is not the case... I hope top of the line cards continue to push the limits and look to target 4k instead of 1440p...the second best cards can look after the 1440p population...

I also hope that power requirements don't bottleneck top of the line cards.. I don't care about efficiency or electricity costs as long as the manufacturers can create easy cooling solutions I want desktop to not go the way of efficiency hype that is the norm on laptop nowadays.. Just buy 2nd or 3rd best graphics cards or old gen cards if you are sensitive to power for cost or for show off or environmental reasons etc

Thanks but no performance numbers... Dont know why everyone keeps harping about power draw.. Ofcourse melting pins is a different problem which Nvidia shouldn't have created.. But as long as psu supports it throw it in the system and let it draw whatever wtts it wants.. Who really cares how much power it draws.. I am sure I can spend 10k more on a psu if I can buy 1.5lakh card

Back