AMD Ryzen 6000 ‘Rembrandt’ APUs Leaked

Sorry for using this... Ghanta. These are all bullshit paper launches. They have been incompetent in providing stock for Radeon 6000 GPU and Ryzen CPU, this is distant future. Maybe 2023 Mid or late is when this would be available for public and not reviewers.

Ryzen 3 APU's are no where close to launch and they are talking about new architecture/new cores/even RDNA 2 All these seems non existent to me unless they want to price them high enough to keep the difference between 2 series

People need to get off these hypetrain.
Since past year these have been paper launches for both the companies. Neither there is enough stock and the pricing does not even make sense.
I believe most of these paper launches are for investors and not for consumers

The table in the linked article shows amd again drifting the numbering scheme between desktop cpu and apu... like 6000 for one variety and 7000 for zen4 desktop... I guess this table at least is not a leak just early speculation.

I hope and don't think amd will again diverge the numbering scheme for variant like mobile, apu and cpu.

AMD needs to get their shit together with the number schemes. Its clusterfuck and the generation can't be said without referring to a wiki.

Whatever may be the case even 5xxx igpu isint that great , that same 6-8 cu for graphics ain't enough , they shud release apu with atleast 1050ti level performance

Back