CPU/Mobo AMD Sempron 3000+ for Socket 939 Review

Crazy_Eddy said:
Where was Jan indicated ? :huh:
The Indian hardware market usually tends to bring in Value processors pretty quickly. For example, Sempron 64 for the Socket 754 platform landed up here almost simultaneously at the time it was available in the US market.

It was mentioned in the article conclusion that AMD doesn’t plan to ship value Socket 939 processors in mass quantities until the end of this year..

though AMD has VFM, it should be made to availabe for the budget people where Celeron scores. Its difficult to do so, those whom i come accross are more into intel, those who have knowledge on computer only goes ahead with AMD, and those who dont will blindly go for intel.

yep people who dont have knowledge on computers will blindly go for intel processors+motherboards . I asked my friend to consider his options and go for my recommendations ( AMD 64 machine ) instead he went for Intel coz his dealer was able to convince him .. I pity that guy . Saiyan how much is your system ?

OT: I ended up paying almost around 60k.

Also to mention if you ask the price of a intel Pentium processor he will tell you (eg.) whats the price of intel Pentium 4 630 he'll tell you 13k. i.e the price of the processor and intel's motherboard. i mean to tell you AFAIK for intel the dealers try to give only the intel mobo, not the good ones like ASUS, MSI, etc...

wanna know is the intel processor good when compared to those in ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte, etc???

Back