AMD X2 4200+ , 2gb DDR400 , ASUS A8N-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajex

Adept
hey ya all, selling my : AMD X2 4200+ (939) -Manchester core BH-E6 stepping 2 multiplier 11x ... warranty left till 2-9-2008. ASUS A8N-E ( will try to search for the bill as the mobo was taken from a shop of a family friend :) ..so never bothered about keeping the bill intact :( ) ... but the board has a sticker of rashi with date 28-06-06 ...so warranty till 28-06-2009 2 x 1gb twinmos DDR400 ram sticks (warranty left till mid 2009) so everything is under warranty both proc and ram w

ajex

Adept
if anybody wants to buy all the 3 ..its time to act now coz i hav the individual buyers for the RAM, CPU and mobo ...

blackheart

Disciple
hey i m intrested in da mobo ...............

wht will be the price including shipping to mumba????????

plz pm me da price

ajex

Adept
RAM and mobo sold ..... the CPU is up for grabs ... come on guys lets finish it off .... any takers for CPU+ original heatsink ... PM or post :)

ragsbava

Disciple
iam interested in the CPU... the new 4200+ X2 AM2 sells for Rs.2975..... Rs.2950 for a used CPU....and old tech.....dont you think u askin way too much its like 125 % more than the actual cost it ill sell..in 2nd hand......??

DO PM ME......your last gO.....

ajex

Adept
All stuff sold and tested by the buyers :) ... Special thanks to bikey , the real time market moderator :p... will close the thread shortly ... Thanks for the response :) ...regards..Ajex

Status
Not open for further replies.