FS: Desktops Amd x3 440+Gigabyte Mobo+Ram+Corsair CX 430+Dual Fan XFX 6850 +Senheisser HD 558

Status
Not open for further replies.
hdd is not that urgent but psu is urgent and ya it has been over a month and thats why i am getting crazy and hyperventilated when there is psu but seller is not willing to sell

It's his Psu, he can sell whoever he desire... You can't force him...Just be a grown up and move on.. If you need urgently just buy one new don't force seller here to sell to you..

Received a big box will lots of boxes in that..
Thanks for quick delivery..

I want to bring few things in Notice..

1. Power Cable Missing from PSU Box..
2. Accessories and DVI-VGA Adapter missing from GPU Box.
3. No Sound card Box and Invoice..
4. I/O Shield missing from Motherboard Box
5. Processor along with heat sink fan fitted with motherboard and putted in same box with Sound card, Rams and forcefully closed it with box tape.. (Too bad packing, just to save space, what if all the stuffs in that box doesn't work, after I receive it)
6. Invoice not provided of Motherboard and Processor..

I wasn't expecting this kind of things happen..

I hope, Seller sort out this as soon as possible..

Awaiting for my LCD to be delivered, will check all the items and then provide feedback of the same..

Once I bought a camera from a fellow TE member,he forgot to send the battery charger along with package, but he did courier it to me after realizing the mistake. Another instance the seller forgot to send the co-axial cables of a DAC which generally costs 100-200, which i too didn't realize to be missing in the package,but he promptly sent the same. But expecting original boxes of all items and invoices of, out of warranty items is a little too much, also were you particular about the package design before you finalized the deal, sometimes when the sellers are pushed to accommodate shipping charges of bulkier items in the selling price, they try to do thier best, as long as the items are in good condition and work, it should'nt be an issue. Also have you asked for a specific testing period. Anyways good luck & god speed :)

Received a big box will lots of boxes in that..
Thanks for quick delivery..

I want to bring few things in Notice..

1. Power Cable Missing from PSU Box..
2. Accessories and DVI-VGA Adapter missing from GPU Box.
3. No Sound card Box and Invoice..
4. I/O Shield missing from Motherboard Box
5. Processor along with heat sink fan fitted with motherboard and putted in same box with Sound card, Rams and forcefully closed it with box tape.. (Too bad packing, just to save space, what if all the stuffs in that box doesn't work, after I receive it)
6. Invoice not provided of Motherboard and Processor..

I wasn't expecting this kind of things happen..

I hope, Seller sort out this as soon as possible..

Awaiting for my LCD to be delivered, will check all the items and then provide feedback of the same..

@Soyab0007

I was in bangalore over the weekend, I saw your post but needed time to sit down and write a detailed reply.I usually dont do this sort of thing, but since you opened the can of worms, here it is. ( I should've listened to -name redacted- and not dealt with you)

1. Power cable missing? Dude seriously? You dont have a spare cable lying around? Anyway,it wasnt mentioned in the OT.

2. Accessories missing from gpu box? Dude, I sent you the original unused driver cd, the installation guide and even the hangar thingy that you can put on your door.What more accessories do you want? A 42 inch tv? Concerning the dvi-vga converter, I did'nt mention it in the OT, how do you expect me to send you one? From day one i've used the gpu directly connected to my 23 inch lcd, I dont know what use a dvi-vga converter will be there unless you plan on using a 6850 on a 14 inch crt.

3. Sound card box and bill missing? Dude, why dont you tell people here that you lowballed and haggled away and didnt pay a single paisa for the soundcard? You got it for free and still you are cribbing for a dabba.Jesus.

4. You make it sound like I literally put everything in one tiny box and sent it to you. .I put a kilo of fat sofa sponge in the box,at the bottom , the sides AND in between all the separate boxes so that it would reach you safely .I literally cleaned every part and packed them in their ORIGINAL spotless packaging, even the ram sticks are in their original packaging and put in the mobo box.The only reason i didnt remove the processor from the mobo is because it would be safer that way.I'm uploading pics here so that people will know how I packed. http://imgur.com/a/2DkE2#0

5. Oh , you mentioned crappy packing and shipping? Why dont you mention how much you paid for shipping, OH yea....ZERO rupees paid for shipping. I had to spend 800 rs out of my pocket to send you stuff that I packed nicely,and you are complaining that my packing sucked.Hell, i've been shipping for almost 9 years on several websites and no one has ever had a complaint.

6. In case you want that power cable and the mobo I/O shield, you can send me some of the money you saved out of lowballing me (800 for shipping and 800 rs soundcard that you didnt pay for) , and ill ship them to you. I dont know how people like you take your sweet time and make people wait till you make a decision/haggle /lowball for days , and then transfer the money and expect it to be shipped the same day.I turned away at least 7 other people for the stuff, just because you were the first person to message me , and this is what I get.

p.s - Whats with the bold font?

@Soyab0007

I was in bangalore over the weekend, I saw your post but needed time to sit down and write a detailed reply.I usually dont do this sort of thing, but since you opened the can of worms, here it is. ( I should've listened to -name redacted- and not dealt with you)

1. Power cable missing? Dude seriously? You dont have a spare cable lying around? Anyway,it wasnt mentioned in the OT.
I don't have any spare cable with me.. May I know the reason for not including power cable inside the box, if you already have cable with you... You didn't mentioned in the thread doesn't mean that you won't include that..
It's a common sense, no one can power on the PC without power cable..

2. Accessories missing from gpu box? Dude, I sent you the original unused driver cd, the installation guide and even the hangar thingy that you can put on your door.What more accessories do you want? A 42 inch tv? Concerning the dvi-vga converter, I did'nt mention it in the OT, how do you expect me to send you one? From day one i've used the gpu directly connected to my 23 inch lcd, I dont know what use a dvi-vga converter will be there unless you plan on using a 6850 on a 14 inch crt.
original unused driver cd, the installation guide and even the hangar thingy

Well Who needs installation guide, hangar and unused driver cd, where I can easily download latest updated driver online which will be around 150mb.. that doesn't a big deal for me..
But Exclusion of VGA/DVI cable or DVI-VGA Adapter, How did you get the display on your monitor without cables... I hope it isn't wireless..
And why should I spend more on cables where I am already giving you 6k for a 3 years old card.. You have cables with you but you didn't include that just to sell it separately or don't know whatever be the reason..

3. Sound card box and bill missing? Dude, why dont you tell people here that you lowballed and haggled away and didnt pay a single paisa for the soundcard? You got it for free and still you are cribbing for a dabba.Jesus.
You mentioned in the whatsapp that you have boxes and invoice of all the stuffs, again same Q why excluding it..
And I didn't forced you to sell your stuff to me.. I mentioned that I can only pay you 18k for all the stuffs.. (As I am strict at budget)
It's you who keeps on messaging me on whatsapp for the reply.. and want to offload your stuff to me..

4. You make it sound like I literally put everything in one tiny box and sent it to you. .I put a kilo of fat sofa sponge in the box,at the bottom , the sides AND in between all the separate boxes so that it would reach you safely .I literally cleaned every part and packed them in their ORIGINAL spotless packaging, even the ram sticks are in their original packaging and put in the mobo box.The only reason i didnt remove the processor from the mobo is because it would be safer that way.I'm uploading pics here so that people will know how I packed. http://imgur.com/a/2DkE2#0
http://imgur.com/a/2DkE2#0

Fitting processor on the motherboard along with sound card without static plastic and 2 Rams on same boxes..
If you ask any of the member here, they will say completely NO as the chances of products going KAPUT is more..

Also, I haven't tested any of the stuffs except headphones.. A kilo of Fat sofa doesn't much required, if you had properly packed boxes with bubble wrap then box tape and few pieces of thermocol.. i would be fine..
And one stupid thing you have done, which others can see in the above pics..
Where you put Box tape on the boxes without any plastic or bubble wrap on it..
It takes me more than an hour to remove it safely without tearing/damaging box..

If you have read the Shipping and packing thread properly, then you haven't make such mistakes..:banghead:

5. Oh , you mentioned crappy packing and shipping? Why dont you mention how much you paid for shipping, OH yea....ZERO rupees paid for shipping. I had to spend 800 rs out of my pocket to send you stuff that I packed nicely,and you are complaining that my packing sucked.Hell, i've been shipping for almost 9 years on several websites and no one has ever had a complaint.

Have I forced you to sell my stuff at 18k shipped, if Yes then prove it..
I mentioned you several times on whatsapp that, first I have an budget of 10-12k for Rig..
Then you told me about headphone features, which I liked and told that I can pay you 18K shipped with inclusion of sound card.. after several messages you said yes to me..

Final was your decision to sold your stuffs to me... If it was a loss to you then why selling it to me..

6. In case you want that power cable and the mobo I/O shield, you can send me some of the money you saved out of lowballing me (800 for shipping and 800 rs soundcard that you didnt pay for) , and ill ship them to you. I dont know how people like you take your sweet time and make people wait till you make a decision/haggle /lowball for days , and then transfer the money and expect it to be shipped the same day.I turned away at least 7 other people for the stuff, just because you were the first person to message me , and this is what I get.

Now, this is totally crap :mad: You have power cables, mobo I/O shield, boxes and rest of the stuffs with you then why didn't you shipped it.. just to take revenge because I lowball..

Now you want me to pay the shipping charges for you to deliver the above stuffs.. :mad: MAN this is crazy..

I have not tested any of the stuffs except headphones, let me know what should I do..
Shall I sent it back to you?

Reply me soon so that I can look for the PC at somewhere else..
[DOUBLEPOST=1385460343][/DOUBLEPOST]I have done 100's of deals online, haven't face such issues with any of the member...

This thread is getting out of hand.
@Soyab0007 dude if you are not happy with the deal why don't you ship everything back to seller at your own expense? Spend 800 bucks and save yourself any problem in the future.

This thread is getting out of hand.
@Soyab0007 dude if you are not happy with the deal why don't you ship everything back to seller at your own expense? Spend 800 bucks and save yourself any problem in the future.
I am ready to shipped all the stuff, but the seller is not replying at all..

how can I shipped it without response from seller and that too for amount 18k?

@ibz ,@Soyab0007 FYI,
The XFX6850 comes with absolutely no accessories just the driver CDs and manual. check these links http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/XFX-Radeon-HD-6850-Video-Card-Review/1127/3
http://www.anandtech.com/show/4002/amd-radeon-hd-6850-overclocking-roundup-asus-xfx-msi/2-"As far as packed-in items are concerned, as the 6850 is a mainstream card you won’t find any significant included with the card. XFX includes the usual collection of a quick start guide, warranty guide, and driver CD along with a XFX-banded doorknob hanger. However you won’t find any dongles, cables, or power adapters here – in fact XFX doesn’t even officially support using a 2x Molex to 6pin PCIe power adapter"
So how can the seller send the DVI-VGA Adapter leave alone exclude if it wasn't there, in the first place. So you'll have to buy them at your own cost.

Serious question: Do I need an I/O Shield for Motherboard? Read this- http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=1083488 A mobo shield is just to keep out dirt , you can get this in any local comp shop for free if you ask them. To buy it would cost Rs.50-100 max. Most important the PSU cable would cost just Rs.100-125.
Packaging I assume that you have received the items in good physical condition (nothing broken/dented/damaged). Only thing, the package design & layout didn't meet your expectation, but did you discuss with the seller on how he's packing all the items. The sound card is out of warranty, so what's the use of the box & invoice, may be he doesn't have them, were you very very particular about this.

Rather than taking the hassles/ cost/risk of shipping all the items back because of these currently, not so serious reasons (except of packing, if anything doesn't work and if it can be linked to packing) . Wise thing would be to buy the PSU cable check the items thoroughly , to be sure everything is working fine. If there's something seriously wrong, then take it up with seller.

Yes, i agree with you that you didn't force him to sell anything, but the fact that you were willing to buy all items, made him put efforts of keeping it on hold for you for a long time, as to not lose you.The seller expected to get a total of Rs.18,800/- from the sale of all items. He's given you a discount of Rs.800/- by the way of a free soundcard and incurred the Rs.800/ on shipping charges which again, can be considered as discount so effectively you' have availed a discount of Rs.1600/- that's a handsome discount according to me. Even if you spend that Rs250/-odd for the cable and Mobo I/O shield, you still have saved Rs.1300/-

Now the question of the original invoices of items still under warranty, well PM the seller to send it across. Probably he's just annoyed of your open escalation of this matter,but still willing to send them.

Okay, agree with first point that accessories doesn't comes with gpu box..

Let's consider you purchased a used mobile from TE member and the seller didn't include charger in the package as mentioned he will..
How will it sound it you?

I spent 18k for all these stuffs.. big amount for me.. after that you want me to spend few bucks more... bcoz of seller's mistake of unnecessary reasons..
I do agree with you, that shipping is not the solution for this..
I just want seller to contact me so that we can put an end to this..

@hzant6681 , Did seller contact you to solve this?

o_O
@hzant6681 , Did seller contact you to solve this?
Whoa! easy mate, I don't get anything out of your "problem". I took out some of my time, to give my "2cents" to your "problem". I'm just helping here .It's upto you to take it.It was in response to this
ibz is not replying neither here and on whatsapp..
What should I do?
Please someone suggest...
So, don't openly ask for suggestions, go to the moderators directly.:shifty:

Last edited:
@Soyab0007 so you don't want to ship the items back? then why don't you just buy the small accessories yourself and put an end to all this convo yourself?
From what I see it you have only two options here: either you can send back them items to him at your own expense or you buy them yourself.
I'm sorry but your posts and the "freaking out" tone make me want to ask you: how old are you?? I'm not trying to defend the seller but you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Frankly after reading all your posts if i were the seller i wouldn't even bother to reply back to you. That's all.

Last edited:
And one stupid thing you have done, which others can see in the above pics..
Where you put Box tape on the boxes without any plastic or bubble wrap on it..
It takes me more than an hour to remove it safely without tearing/damaging box..

Whats wrong in that? Just cut the tape with box cutter and take out the stuff. Why are you so concerned about the visual look&feel of the box :confused:

Whats wrong in that? Just cut the tape with box cutter and take out the stuff. Why are you so concerned about the visual look&feel of the box :confused:

This is just an suggestion.. I just want seller to notice it for future packing.. that it takes a long time to remove box tape..

@Soyab0007 so you don't want to ship the items back? then why don't you just buy the small accessories yourself and put an end to all this convo yourself?
From what I see it you have only two options here: either you can send back them items to him at your own expense or you buy them yourself.
I'm sorry but your posts and the "freaking out" tone make me want to ask you: how old are you?? I'm not trying to defend the seller but you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill.
Frankly after reading all your posts if i were the seller i wouldn't even bother to reply back to you. That's all.

Me too trying to put an end to this conversation.. just want seller to contact me, we exchange feedback.. that's it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back