AMD X6 1055T in original packing (Bought May 2010) *Revised*

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayaga

Adept
I have a one year old AMD X6 1055T processor (125w version) for sale. In perfect condition, never been overclocked (hence no idea if it overclocks) and comes with the original box and original heatsink & fan showing a import date of April 2010 and a bill dated May 2010.

View attachment 15207

View attachment 15208

View attachment 15257

Reason for Sale : I moved to a X4 last month as I stopped gaming completely and no longer need the X6 processor.

Selling price for the AMD X6 = Rs 6500/-. Lowballers, please take the PM route. Would prefer a Bangalore sale for logistical reasons. Otherwise, shipping will be extra as actual.

If you want, I will throw in a extra Cooler Master TX3 cooler that I bought at the same time for another 1k, for a total of 7.5k.

P.S : I had originally put in a sale without the original heat sink and fan, but found it now. So that is included in the sale at 6.5k

Attachments

• AMD X6.jpg
    AMD X6.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 246
  • TX3.jpg
    TX3.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 209
Just to be clear, if any of you want just the original CPU and heatsink, I can sell for Rs 6500. With the Cooler Master TX3 for 7.5k.

RD274 said:
The heatsink is necessary for claiming warranty afaik.
You are right, I figured this out from another member just a few hours back. I have changed the sale for the CPU to be sold with the original heatsink and fan.

Its in perfect condition, if fact was not used for the X6 for more then a few weeks as I got the TX3.

No takers as yet ? Surprising, given that a new one costs over 8.7k including taxes. I have all the original bills, boxes and everything as received a year back and have priced it at 25% of the new price.

I have a few PM's all asking for the same thing, x6 price shipped to Mumbai. Looks like no one in Bangalore wants to upgrade :)

Anyways, last offer is 6k shipped to any place for the X6 processor with all original box and accessories like cooler+fan with bill. If anyone is interested, PM me and we will close the deal. Do remember that this is a 125w processor and needs a 785g or above board. The 68 and 78 boards can only take X6 processors of upto 95w.

Bump !

To reiterate, last offer is 6k shipped to any place for the X6 processor with all original box and accessories like stock cooler+fan with bill. This DOES NOT INCLUDE THE TX3 cooler

If anyone is interested, PM me and we will close the deal. Do remember that this is a 125w processor and needs a 785g or above board. The 68 and 78 boards can only take X6 processors of upto 95w.

Sold to manju2manju for now. Will close the thread as soon as he confirms that it is working well and he is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back