CPU/Mobo amd x6 1055t with ddr2

kannancv2

Recruit
hai TE members need help on sm thing :eek:hyeah:

i currently hav a 790gxbe and am glad one of the te member confirmed the new bios is available for this board frm biostar for x6 support :)

do using it along with ddr2 hav any issues ? any problems or like limited oc ,locked multiplier,any other stuffs :(

also do it will hav a real decrese in performance :S

am coupling it along with a saph 5770 hope it will not boltneck it :huh:

any advise from one with personel exp will be really gr8 :clap:

also i cant find any review or benchmark of 1055t with ddr2 :mad:

guys pls help ;)

kannancv2 said:
hai TE members need help on sm thing :eek:hyeah:

i currently hav a 790gxbe and am glad one of the te member confirmed the new bios is available for this board frm biostar for x6 support :)

do using it along with ddr2 hav any issues ? any problems or like limited oc ,locked multiplier,any other stuffs :(

also do it will hav a real decrese in performance :S

am coupling it along with a saph 5770 hope it will not boltneck it :huh:

any advise from one with personel exp will be really gr8 :clap:

also i cant find any review or benchmark of 1055t with ddr2 :mad:

guys pls help ;)
here you go.

AMD "Thuban" Core (Phenom II X6) XS Overclocking Charts - XtremeSystems Forums

kannancv2 said:
bro its still not based on ddr2 , i want reviews of 1055t with ddr2 :)

any one home :p

please read the link i have posted carefully. there are various people who have posted scores & overclocks with ddr2.

yaa bro really nice finding but thr is a problem
it hav many nice and gr8 overclocks of both 1055t and 1090t but still thr is no 1055t with ddr2 all ddr2 are along with 1090t pls chk ur self and correct me if am wrong :eek:hyeah:

kannancv2 said:
yaa bro really nice finding but thr is a problem

it hav many nice and gr8 overclocks of both 1055t and 1090t but still thr is no 1055t with ddr2 all ddr2 are along with 1090t pls chk ur self and correct me if am wrong :eek:hyeah:

if it is working with 1090T then it should be just fine with 1055T

in layman's term..

IF your PC can play 1080p content smoothly then you need not confirm that it also plays 720p content smoothly..general convention is that 'i will play smoothly'

@ mav ya man i know both hav ddr2 support just to confirm if it hav any issue or down performance also am gona use it with a cheap 790gxbe thats why so concerned

hmmm any te members with personal exp ?

Back