Audio amplifier for audio technica m35

evilwit

Disciple
hey guys finally got my audio-technica ath-m35 from dealer himself(will post the pics in show off section soon).when i connected the headphones to my samsung galaxy note 2 the volume which i got was too low even when the cellphone's volume was full.so why is it happening?do i require a headphone amplifier?if yes,then after adding the amplifier will volume and bass will increase?and if i add the amplifier to my computer will the performance increase even more?if i need an amplifer,please tell me which one should i go for?and how does a amplifier functions?i mean does it runs on battery?thanks

@evilwit
cellphones volumes are sometimes low.....also depends on what volume you are comfortable listening to......does sound the same when u connect to your pc???........
for cell phone u may consider an amp....depends on your budget

Last edited by a moderator:
Full sized headphones will ALWAYS be difficult to drive from portable devices.

After burn in you should get better volume levels but they will never go to ear splitting levels.

It also depends on the phone. My BlackBerry has a LOUD mode and my Sansa Fuze has even more power to comfortably drive headphones but my Pantech phone doesn't provide enough juice for bigger headphones like the M35.

Back