An error occurred during a connection to *.COM. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

Randomly i am getting this PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR on waterfox.

Reddit most commonly.

Website works fine on other websites. website also works fine with VPN+waterfox

Just now , it worked when i turned off UBO , and all of a sudden it started showing the error again.
Even tried with restarting with add-ons , themese disabled.

Last edited:
Your connection to the destination website was reset somewhere in between, that is what that error means. My guess is that your ISP may be fiddling with their settings, if it is a recent event. If it has been ongoing for long then your ISP's firewall rules are broken. I am pointing the finger at ISP as you are able to reach the website fine on VPN.

i too doubt the same.

Anyway to identify where the block is ?

have flushed the DNS and renewed IP , etc.

But at the sametime , why is it working on other browser and not on waterfox ?

Gave up on Waterfox many years ago when I used to use it as my primary browser. I faced similar network issues back for few sites then so switched back to FF!
Only reason to opt for WF was low resource consumption with FF capabilities, nothing else. But original is always the original!

Gave up on Waterfox many years ago when I used to use it as my primary browser. I faced similar network issues back for few sites then so switched back to FF!
Only reason to opt for WF was low resource consumption with FF capabilities, nothing else. But original is always the original!
I switched to WF because FF was constantly changing its UI , i hate changing too frequently. Good UI updates are good, but australis and current ones are too oriented to touch.. idiots cant even create a desktop/mobile ui`s .. same goes to windwos as well.

I might have to raise a ticket with WF github or thier site

Back