An interesting survey!!

Hello Everyone,

I've recently been selected as a Research Associate with Search Institute, USA. They are currently doing a survey on "Spiritual Development in Youth"

Search Institute Home

This survey explores how you and other young people think about and experience life. It asks how you find meaning, purpose, and fulfillment in your life, and how you think about your place in your family, community, and the world. We want to know how you approach life. We want to learn from you. We also believe that you'll find the survey interesting to complete.

This is a survey being conducted across all continents and we'd appreciate it if you choose to be a part of it.

I know it would be convenient for all of you to take this survey online and here is the link:

IndiaCopyofFinalS.I.InventoryofYouthSpiritualDevelopment

If you have any doubts/comments regarding the survey, please feel free to contact me anytime.

IF you are taking this questionnaire, please let me know by emailing me or replying here.There is a form which the people who take this survey need to sign(we'll worry abt logistics later :)
Other than the fact that it is necessary as per the ethics prescribed by the APA, it also serves as a record that I have contacted you to take the survey. :D

People between the ages of 12 to 25 are eligible.

I request all of you to take this survey - at least check it out!
If u find it interesting and know someone who WILL find it interesting, fwd this to them so that the survey can be taken by as many people as possible.

Thanks a lot for your time..
Please fill in the questionnaire! it hardly takes much of your time!

Warm Regards,
Siddesh.

hey.. not MY research.. me just doing data collection...

Youth is defined by Webster's New World Dictionary as, "The time of life when one is young; especially:

a: the period between childhood and maturity

b: the early period of existence, growth, or development."

btw

According to many sources anything ABOVE 21 is not youth... cuz by then one's FORMATIVE years are over

i hope it answers your query... :D

now... any takers?

formative years ...formation of a person continues much beyond 21 ..if everyone formation of opinion stopped at 21 ...the world would be a teenage playground :p

@ t1ruda Thanks!!!

@ Kippu : So by your logic, a doddering 80 year old is youth?

and if you check the defn i provided it's EARLY period of existence, growth, or development...

who was talking abt formation of OPINION?

what was being said, is that one is MOST impressionable in that age-frame..

i didnt mean ppl STOP maturing or growing after that.. the rate is much much less as compared to this age group...

Back