Graphic Cards An issue or not?

sekharsomu

Disciple
Hi,

i have a HD 5770 hawk really a great performer but i have small issue from the very beginning When ever i play a game<Almost every games>i see that when loading the screen and the loading icon hangs for a flick of a second <very very small duration >

but there is no issue what so ever while playing the game. it goes smooth. my system

config is as follows:

My Current Config is as Follows:

CPU:Core i3 530 @ 2.93GHz

Motherboard:Giga Byte GA-H55M-S2H

Memory:Corsair XMS3 4GB KIT(TW3X4G1333C9A G)

HDD(s): Seagate Baracuda 500GB,WD 320GB (Blue)

Graphics card(s):MSI HD 5770 HAWK

Sound card: On Board Real Tek

Speakers: Sony Home Theatre,Altec Lansing (2 Speakers)

Gaming peripherals:XBOX 360 Controller

Optical drive(s): Liteon DVD-Writer

Power Supply:Corsair VX 450 Watts

CPU Cooler: Intel Stock Cooler

Fans: Cooler Master 120mm Fan,Cooler Master 120mm Fan(Blue Led)

Case: CM Elite 335

Keyboard: Logitech

Mouse: Asus

Display: Dell ST2220M 54.6cm (21.5 inch) HD Monitor with LED

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit

Do i have worry about this small hangs during loading or can i comfortable ignore them

One more request can any one tell me how many months does MSI warranties its GPU'S?

No issue friend. HDD fetching the data for loading and antivirus scans the game in background (if you have one installed)...Happens with me too...Nothing to be worried.

CA50 said:
Try running Game Booster before starting the game, that will free some more resources for the game

Definitely buddy! i will try this
chiragsthakur said:
No issue friend. HDD fetching the data for loading and antivirus scans the game in background (if you have one installed)...Happens with me too...Nothing to be worried.

Yeah do have a Kaspersky internet Security but i generally take care that i turn it off before playing the game ,But as said it may be due to HDD

Thanks pal

and one more query how many months does MSI warranties its GPU'S?

sekharsomu said:
Definitely buddy! i will try this
Yeah do have a Kaspersky internet Security but i generally take care that i turn it off before playing the game ,But as said it may be due to HDD

Thanks pal

and one more query how many months does MSI warranties its GPU'S?
36months... yeah I too have KIS2012 beta installed. Go in KIS settings and turn on gaming profile.

chiragsthakur said:
36months... yeah I too have KIS2012 beta installed. Go in KIS settings and turn on gaming profile.
Thanks Buddy for a quick reply

pratikb said:
also update your graphics driver to latest stable version of ati catalyst.
i am already update i dnt think the issue lies there.May be its due to the hdd i/o

as chiragsthakur suggested let me give a try of Game Booster as CA50 suggested and i will come back with the results

Back