ANC for Calls

Hi, I am not sure it is entirely a hardware question. I would be happy if there is a software solution. I have a Realme Bluetooth in-ear neckband with ANC. But when I turn on ANC, it distorts the voice.

I use Windows 10 and Google Meet. Is there any reliable, working solution I can rely on? I have an Nvidia graphics card and tried using Nvidia's voice software. But instead of a clear voice, that too gives a distorted voice from my end.

Any tips will be great. Thanks.

It's 2022 & the 2 way bluetooth data transfer on Windows is still piss poor. You probably can't do anything about it. As soon as it switches to headset mode (mic) the sound quality becomes worse.
It may also be your headset. Please try a set of other BT headphones and see if things improve. Also try the clear voice software with a wired headset. You will be able to figure out then what/who is the culprit.

I would suggest to buy a bluetooth DAC. They can convert any wired headphones into bluetooth and also has a high quality mic.

I would suggest Astell and Kern XB10 - Selling at Rs 3000 or if you want bluetooth 5 then Fiio BTR5 seling at Rs 7000

Back