And....TE's back!!

I think TE is taken off line once in a way to remind us how much TE means to us and how dependant we are on TE for our daily fix amd not to take it for granted. Something like "ABSENCE MAKE'S HEART GROW FOUNDER" :D

Eazy said:
I think TE is taken off line once in a way to remind us how much TE means to us and how dependant we are on TE for our daily fix amd not to take it for granted. Something like "ABSENCE MAKE'S HEART GROW FOUNDER" :D

100% correct Eazy

as after TE was gone I felt something missing in my life

all the people who missed TE in down time should have come to FE.

we did not miss much there. and activity is slowly but surely gathering pace.

^^Thats what I ended up doing..I registered on FE & guess my post count's already in double digits.. :p

Its nice btw..I might be visiting there occasionally now.. :D

Gosh, looks like a lot of people have made TE a part of their Social Life? Lol...

quite dependant on TE. Hmmph, never knew that :O.

I surely missed TE while G80/680i launched - just bad timing I guess. This place would have been flooded with news and pics and reviews while G80 launched - sadly, people may have lost steam today and we'll not see much of that on TE, but I could be wrong :p

Thank God i have exam today, so was studying for that y'day, so didn't miss TE:p. Else i can't even think what would have happened:S

Saiyan said:
Thank God i have exam today, so was studying for that y'day, so didn't miss TE:p. Else i can't even think what would have happened:S

Same here....have internals today.

But instead of studying, I wasted my time playing NFS carbon and finished the career mode :p

Grrr :mad:., I think this was an elaborate ploy by Safin to get people heading to FE :p

Me kept doing a page refresh every 15 mins from the afternoon till the evening :(

Back