And we did it!

Shrey

Adept
What a game ... South africa out...and a prospective India Pakistan Final....this is amazing...

Woooohooooooooo:hap2: :hap2: :hap2: :clap:

Sorry to spoil the mood!

But its Australia-India match!!

I think it will be a world cup final showdown!

I hope!

Yuvraj will come up with a double wammy! 6*6 x 2

Will surely built a temple in his name outside my house!

India have a little advantage though....since the semi final is going to be in the same venue...

I just hope its an India - Pakistan final... that would be epic :O

I am hoping for India Pak ..FINAL ;)

That would be more awesome though :p

But imagine how disappointed SA must be...din lose a single match throughout the tournament. They even chased down 225 in opening match...and now out with a single loss...:D

I strongly believe ki Joginder Sharma shd sit out .. his pace is just not suitable for T20 ... and esp the Ogres in the next match .. Imagin wot Matty Hayden and likes of others can do to him ...

He seems to be the weak link in the armoury till now ...replace him with Yuvi and keep rest same ..
Boy .. that lad.. Rohit Sharma .. Ace show by him .. !!

^^^
We'll be short by a bowler if Joginder is made to sit out..
btw his bowling is pathetic...hmm not worse then Agarkar in this tournament but certainly enough to ruin the match..

Should Yousuf Pathan be given a try ? Well i doubt it and i guess they will go with winning combination..!!

rohit sharma+ sehwag shd do the trick ... Joginder seems like he is indebted to the oppositon...

Facial expression are that of a person on Welfare/Charity .. no self belief at all ... Khattam aadmi hai ek dam ..

Joginder sure is just a state level cricketer. I know he got only 1 chance in ODI before this tournament, but that was enough to tell limitations of this fellow. He simply lacks any sting and he is successful at domestic level by just hard work over the years. But in international arena you need some talent and he simply does not cut it. His luck that India has won the last 2 matches he played in. Against Australia he will take some serious beating. Even Agarkar will do, atleast he gets wickets. If track on saturday even resembles this one Dhoni should risk Agarkar. He can run though sides on helping wicket.

Rest of the attack including Irfan is doing well. Shrishant also is a fellow with wobbly brain, sometimes makes me wonder wtf he is doing on the field or if he is blowing with his brain sleeping. :p but he has talent to deliver absolute gem of a delivery or two every over. Joginder on other hand does not have this natural gift.

As far as Rohit sharma goes, well I have seen this fellow batting from his schooling days, and even coming for suburban school not known for cricket legacy he has made a name for himself. He was absolute dasher in school days. I have seen him play quiet a few times in local matches and he has a gift. Hopefully he comes good again in this tournament :)

The difference between this sharma dude and agarkar is that agarkar atleast has pace. Sure he gets hit for runs but sometimes he does take quite a few wickets. This guy will be australia's bunny if he's played. He can't even bowl yorkers lol. Whats he doing in T20 :p.

^ True, but his line/length is impeccably consistent.

When Sreesanth and RP and Irfan were struggling to avoid wides, this guy was bowling right on the wicket.

^^ That wont matter once the Aussies take fancy to him ...

He hasnt got too mch in his armoury .. atleast he hasnt displayed anything ...
and he seems all too flat with his facial expressions ...

We dont kno if he wd bat.. Agarkar just *mite* ..
And JS hasnt got any experience.. at sch a stage of the tournament .. the odds are dead against him...

Anish said:
^ True, but his line/length is impeccably consistent.

When Sreesanth and RP and Irfan were struggling to avoid wides, this guy was bowling right on the wicket.

Thats will be his weakpoint against team like AU. He can only bowl length balls. Likes of Headen, Hussy, Ghilchrist and even will smack em around the park if he bowls like that. He got away yesterday thanks to early wickets and pressure built up as a result of that. He will be target bunny for Australians.

As far as Agarkar is concerned, give em a break, he gets multiple wicket almost every match. In 20-20 even 8-10/over is ok if you have a bowler that can take 2-3 wickets.
I hope he utilizes the time off from coming AU series and comes back good like many other players. He is too good a player to be dismissed or ridiculed no matter how badly he has performed on certain occasions in recent past.
He is outright strike bowler who seems to have lost a way. Little time off will only help him make a good comeback soon i hope.

^ I think we need Zaheer back for the AU series more than Agarkar. Our English exploits in the bowling department were thanks to his pace alone.

agarkar will be murdered against aussies.... even jogi might be but i liked the way he bowled a bouncer at morkel face and his helmet popped out after he got hit for a six...not bad ....keep him :D...agarkar is a disaster ...pls rewind to paki match where he went for 17 runs ..argh

joginder looks weak,puny and scared :S ... i'd say against australia its better they play agarkar..because he has played em before...

Back