Android 3.7 inch Cheapest phone......Motorola Defy where r u ???

hybrid black

Disciple
hey guys i m lookin for an ANDROID phone which is :---

1) Atleast 3.7 inch
2) CHEAPEST / most economical / paisa vasuli phone....

i m in love with the MOTOROLA DEFY , can any one please tell me WHERE and HOW can i get it??????????? even without warranty from grey market is ok

.....Where r u my moto Defy??? :huh:

hybrid black said:
hey guys i m lookin for an ANDROID phone which is :---

1) Atleast 3.7 inch

2) CHEAPEST / most economical / paisa vasuli phone....

i m in love with the MOTOROLA DEFY , can any one please tell me WHERE and HOW can i get it??????????? even without warranty from grey market is ok

.....Where r u my moto Defy??? :huh:
isn't everyone looking for such a phone??!!

moto are good on build quality but you have have to wait longer for getting official updates.

samsung/lg maybe a better bet in that case.

and if you are open to rooting and loading custom rom then you will have better possibilities and horizons with pretty much any android with 512MB Ram and screen size above 3.2" (HTC and samsung seem to have better support over xda)

Defy looks like good value for money at the moment if it is indeed available for 18k in india.

madnav said:
Defy looks like good value for money at the moment if it is indeed available for 18k in india.

No no... I am not saying that it is coming for 18k..

I just said that I think it would be priced above 18k... it might be anything above 18k... It's just a guess... :p
Till then, I think the San Francisco is the best bet for the OP IMHO.

madnav said:
isn't everyone looking for such a phone??!!

and if you are open to rooting and loading custom rom then you will have better possibilities and horizons with pretty much any android with 512MB Ram and screen size above 3.2" (HTC and samsung seem to have better support over xda)
i dont kno much abt loading custom rom ..bt once i'll hav an android i'll learn and try...do u hav any idea if the Defy or LG optius one support it??

i just checked out the San Francisco its simple with a nice 3.5 inch screen ...wats its price in india(if avalible)??

since defy is not officially avalible in india ...what are the ways to get it in mumbai??

my second choice is go for the Optimus One P500 or Optimus Chic E720 only if i cant get the defy...

and thanks 4 ur suggestions and quick replies :)

the orange san francisco is available in India in the form of Dell XCD35 at 16k... or u can get urself a san francisco directly from UK.. that would cost around 9k including shipping etc.. but would be without warranty...

hybrid black said:
hey guys my friend says that instead of shelling 20+k for importing the Defy ....might as well wait for 2 months :( and get the samsung nexus s for 24k :)...so i guess i'll wait for now
Else u can consider the HTC Desire. Prices have dropped to as low as 22.5k :D

Highly recommend the HTC desire. Its available for around 22k on ebay and with coupons u might get one for 21k. :eek:hyeah:

Do consider that the desire will get all the android updates sooner than most other phones as it shares the same hardware as nexus one.

Back