Android Android Device Manager showing unknown device

So recently I bought an android device after a gap of about 3 years from US. Reached me on 31st December 2014.
I was using a basic phone during these 3 years.
Anyways, now when I reconnected my google account, I see two devices. One that I own and another one from Samsung. Model being SM-N900A which I didn't add and have no idea how it got there. Device Manager shows that it was registered on November 1st 2014 and last used on January 7 2015
There is no option to remove it from there.
And how could someone use my id on their phone from 1st November to 7th January when it is used by me and I also have 2 step verification ON?

Below is the link to original topic
https://productforums.google.com/fo...oter#!msg/webmasters/5FFnvRiK3P8/ja3uS_YkRYoJ

So I just had a chat with the google support but even he couldn't tell how or why it is visible in my account.
Check this
And I see here not one but two unknown device. My brother has a Mac but he is not in India so it can't be his. And the Note 3 is the one that is sold by O2
10957622_783848318336730_483076998_o.jpg

And I also have 2 step verification ON from 3 months and I rarely go out or meet anyone. Don't know how this could have happened[DOUBLEPOST=1422471403][/DOUBLEPOST]lol. Just asked my brother and his account is also showing a Note 3

Last edited:
If you think your id has been hacked and misused then just remotely lock and wipe both the devices and change the account password.:D

^^ email addresses, phone numbers etc that don't belong to you. you can reach out to the owner if you get the right details.

most probably, the other person mistakenly used your email address. similar thing happened with me but on Jabong.com

This is the weirdest thing I have seen in quite a sometime.
Try logging into Google contacts and see if you find any unknown contacts.
Also try e-mailing yourself threatening legal action and see if anyone replies.

I have so many contacts that I don't remember anymore. Should I remove them? I am just thinking if my id was hacked or is hacked how will it help?
Anyways I changed the password 2 days ago so I don't think I will be seeing any strange thing.

Last edited:
Back