Android Dual SIM under 12K ?

rads

Adept
1. Q: Budget?
A: 12K

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: what ever i can get

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: No

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android 4

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: wifi is must

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Require dual sim. good battery

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Nope

Micromax A90S if you want AMOLED screen.
A110S if you can do with IPS.

Spec wise they are the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Micromax A90S if you want AMOLED screen.
A110S if you can do with IPS.

Spec wise they are the same.

Lenovo P700i!

ok.. thanks guys a110 it is then
Lenovo P700i should be better than the MMX A110. A 2500 mAh battery will definitely get you through a day. The camera on Lenovo P700i, despite being 5MP, will arguably give you slightly better pictures. The display on it is also pretty good though I haven't seen both of them side by side but if bigger screen size is not a priority then the 4" WVGA display of the P700i will definitely be more crisp due to the higher PPI count! :)
PS - Get it from Tradus @ 10.8k by using the coupon code "EXTRA" (w/out quotes)

Micromax A110 ,excellent choice for your requirements , it has a very good screen this makes browsing , using apps like flip board and whats app an excellent experience , it plays 720p hd videos smoothly and since its an ips screen it give good viewing angles . camera is good out doors but not that good indoors ,only problem i am finding is the size not as practical as 4.5 or a 4 inch phone since i travel by byke most of the times it will not slide into your helmet :) . If you are not particular about the camera (i doubt you will get good camera phone under 12K) go for the Karbonn A15 its just 4.5K and has good review .
Lenovo P700i is having the same soc as micromax A110

Back