Android Gets uTorrent Beta , Lets You Download Torrents On Android Device Directly

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Popular BitTorrent client uTorrent has arrived on Android platform as first Beta version .

torrentv.jpg
ttorrent.jpg

The Android uTorrent app lets users download torrents directly on their Android devices . There are no size limit on downloads and one can use 3G or Wi-Fi to download torrents .
However , it is still in beta stage and some features are still missing .

Users can download it from Google Play Store .

A word of caution here. Torrenting is not a good idea if you value your memory cards. Constant read & writes will most definitely kill it soon.

also how are we going to download files larger than 4gb since the memory cards do not support that.

Doesn't the Android OS recognise NTFS formatted cards? Or is that a hardware limitation?

Anyhow I don't suppose any sane user would keep an Android device for downloading huge files that run into GBs!

Doesn't the Android OS recognise NTFS formatted cards? Or is that a hardware limitation?

Anyhow I don't suppose any sane user would keep an Android device for downloading huge files that run into GBs!

Its a kernal related issue,some kernal support ntsc some not...

The UI is same as the BitTorrent Beta client already available for Android
I'm currently using TTorrent which is a far more better and stable torrent client then either of those( Utorrent or BitTorrent Beta's)

Back