SUPER KO BOXING! 2

Blow Up

Doodle Jump

Roll in the Hole

When I Get Bigger

Beautiful Widgets

SoundHound Unlimited

Source androidos.in.

No real apps :( for last couple of days. No longer interested in games.

I think PowerAmp is not coming in this promo :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btwn I missed first 2 days offer, its good to get a chance to buy soundhound and beatiful widgets :D

^^ I too missed the first day, so bought Soundhound today.

I am also waiting for PowerAmp, maybe tapatalk :) and couple of good apps. No more games :no:

Anyone got a link to download Roll in the Hole... looks cute

damn!, now they are giving those apps, where less than 5 people rated it yet

lll_aritra_lll said:
[/COLOR]btwn I missed first 2 days offer, its good to get a chance to buy soundhound and beatiful widgets :D

+1. Buying those 2 today. Would love to see SPB shell 3D, power amp etc. in the coming days.

lll_aritra_lll said:
Anyone got a link to download Roll in the Hole... looks cute

Have a look at the permission this app requires. I was about to buy but changed my mind as it needs contact data, location, etc

Guys just one questions?
i have bought the apps and havent downloaded them yet....later can i download them by going through market and with same id?
i mean how can i make sure i dont have to pay again if i change the phone? are they linked with email ids registered in market?

swapyworld said:
Guys just one questions?

i have bought the apps and havent downloaded them yet....later can i download them by going through market and with same id?

i mean how can i make sure i dont have to pay again if i change the phone? are they linked with email ids registered in market?

You have answered yourself, apps are linked to your Google account (email id), you can install it on any device that is linked to your Google account.

in the above account, if i change my Currier, or change sim and log into my account, can i download purchased apps again?

Could not buy Soundhound and block breaker 3 HD

Block Breaker 3 is not compatible.. unable to find alternate link. if anyone got it please share

about soundhound

SoundHound Inc has cancelled your order. You won't be charged.

Reason: Other (describe below)

Comments from SoundHound Inc: "Order canceled due to internal error in Market."

I mailed Google

njankit said:
You have answered yourself, apps are linked to your Google account (email id), you can install it on any device that is linked to your Google account.

Just wanted to get it confirmed man.....dont wana pay again if i change the sim... :D

Not just a SIM Change, even if you get additional Android tablets and use the same google account, they can be used in all the devices.

swapyworld said:
Just wanted to get it confirmed man.....dont wana pay again if i change the sim... :D

Today's app:

SlideIT Keyboard

Christmas HD

Where’s My Water?

FlightTrack

Shazam Encore

SketchBook Mobile

Instant Heart Rate – Pro

HD Widgets

Flick Golf!

Train Conductor 2: USA

:( No new apps