Android Market Apps for 10 cents

Crossx

Adept
Hi,

There is a offer going on Android Market for 10 days, selected apps with reduced price, as low as 10 cents(Rs. 5.13) . Happy shopping guys :)

Come on guys lets buy as many apps as possible and help the developers. I am sure they will be getting paid full for the apps (by Google). And Google definitely wants us to join their celebration because these are some of the best apps on sale Buy them all.

https://market.android.com/details?...WRfbXVsdGlfX18xX3Byb21vXzEzMjMxODcwNjMwNzMiXQ..

yup i bought SOUNDHOUND and NFS: ASPHALT for Rs.5 each !! it cant get better than that!! - DAY 1

Use titanium backup to backup apps and their data. After you have reinstalled new ROM, install apps that were backup on TB, even their data. Titanium is the best app around :)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Yeah the deal is good. Was planning to buy SwiftKey X Keyboard.. but the debit card transaction got declined :mad: Don't know why.:mad::mad:

Bought Swiftkey X, Sound Hound and Asphalt! Makes number of paid apps count to 5 :p (bought Launcher Pro Plus and Widget Locker earlier)

Thanks.

Bought SOund Hound. Tried buying Asphalt HD but its not letting me do that.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bought the SwiftKey X Keyboard as well :p (For 5 bucks who gives a damn :p). I anyway needed another keyboard on my Note. Samsung Keyboard sucks and I dont like swype.

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Thanks.

Bought SOund Hound. Tried buying Asphalt HD but its not letting me do that.

Bought the SwiftKey X Keyboard as well :p (For 5 bucks who gives a damn :p). I anyway needed another keyboard on my Note. Samsung Keyboard sucks and I dont like swype.

Try Touchpal. Its free in the market and my favourite!

Awesome! Got swiftkey X, asphalt, sketchbook, glwg and paper cam. :D Can't wat to check what they offer over the next 9 days.

Purchased Asphalt, Swiftkey and Paper camera using a HDFC CC without any problems. Lets see what apps they have tomorrow...

I think i found out why VCC did not work for me. Google is deducting extra 1$ (i think refundable) with every app purchased, so if I have to purchase a app, I should make a VVC card of $1.10. Ohh, this method s**ks. Its high time to get a real CC :)

Andorid Application In Android Market each @ Rs 5.12

Market is selling some good apps for just 0.10$ i,e Rs 5.12 from yesterday evening.

LINK : https://market.android.com/details?id=apps_timed_promotion&feature=banner

this offer is for 10days each day 10 apps

App for today are

Soundhound

Asphalt 6

Minecraft: Pocket Edition

Swift X Keyboard

Endomondo Sports Tracker

Great Little War Game

SketchBook Mobile

Fieldrunners HD

Color & Draw For Kids Phone

Paper Camera

2nd day list

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...t-apps-for-10-cents-204021-3.html#post1985773

Beautiful Widgets

Flick Golf!

Fruit Ninja

Star Chart

Read It Later Pro

Christmas HD

AirSync by doubleTwist

NFL Rivals

Reckless Racing

BB – Bedtime Battle

Go grab as this is a very good opportunity for getting genuine paid apps for 5rs

Axis bank VISA card and IDBI Visa Debit card are accepeted. Credit cards are accepted always :D

anyone able to use other debit cards pls post here

If mods thinks its not in correct section,pls move to appropriate section

A total of 100apps will be free for these 10days

Back