Android mobile around 20k

mastersquall

Boomshakalaka! mastersquall.com
Adept
This will help others to make accurate recommendations and you can get a prompt reply.

Questions:-

1. Q: Budget?

A: 20k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: any

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: none

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: yes good quality camera

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: None

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Camera, mails and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: none

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: HTC sensation and second hand galaxy 2

Hi buddy,

I would suggest you to increase your budget by around 3K if possible.

I would suggest you to consider Xperia P, it has a 8MP camera capable of recording 1080p at 30fps. It has one short coming though it is subjective that it has no slot for external uSD card but has an internal memory of 16GB. It has not been launched as of now, if possible wait for it and it'll cost around 23K.

Moreover Samsung will also launch its lineup probably in the last week of May, if interested you could wait for that too.

If looking for a straight away purchase check out some deals on eBay for around 25K for Samsung Galaxy S2 and request a coupon of 10% off in the eBay thread. So effectively it should cost you around 23K.

Hope this helps.
happy19.gif

wwhhoo really O_O i can get G2 so less price . i need to buy it within 2-3days

how is S2 9100G everyone is saying its bad
Invision18.gif
can any body give clear answer

I9100 G is not the global version and it's only launched in a few countries. It uses the inferior TI Omap 4430 compared to Exynos in i9100. Also you can't use the plenty of ROMS available for i9100 from xda. Other than that, at that price it's still a great phone, along with Sensation.

So which will be better sensation or 9100G if we keep them stock as well a compare there battery life last not least which one will be lag free in stock form

You should consider Sensation over S2 i9100g only if you're willing to root and install Roms. Sensation has a very good dev support but it comes at the cost of battery life. At stock form, S2 would be better IMO.

Back