Budget 15-20K Android Mobile with atleast 5MP camera

1. Budget?
A: 20k

2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Preferred display type?
A: IPS/ Amoled

4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: No

5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera. Flash.

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G.

9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Mails and internet. Make it a wifi hotspot for my ipad

10. Any other requirements?
A: Don't require dual sim/require dual sim/etc.

11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: LG optimus L9.

LG Optimus L9 is a good choice in this range. It's the best value for money phone in this bracket and I think JB update has started rolling out which makes it even sweeter. The only con would be a below par camera. You can consider Galaxy S advance and HTC desire X as well which you can get for 15k. From Sony there is Xperia P (battery not so good), Xperia S/SL(will need to increase budget a bit) or if you can wait, there's just announced Xperia L, which should be priced below 20K making it the best in this range.

LG Optimus L9 is a good choice in this range. It's the best value for money phone in this bracket and I think JB update has started rolling out which makes it even sweeter. The only con would be a below par camera. You can consider Galaxy S advance and HTC desire X as well which you can get for 15k. From Sony there is Xperia P (battery not so good), Xperia S/SL(will need to increase budget a bit) or if you can wait, there's just announced Xperia L, which should be priced below 20K making it the best in this range.
My phone will mainly be used for surfing and mail check. So bigger screen the better. Also is their any other phone in the range till 20k.

Then the L9 with a 4.7" screen is your best bet. Then there is the Galaxy grand with a 5" screen but the resolution is low. Consider this only if you need a dual-sim phone. Other options can be the MMXs, Lavas, Karbonns, where you'll get bigger screens with lower prices.

Back