Android phone 15-20k

Hi guys i'm planning to buy my first android phone. I have been an iOS user till now.

I'm stuck between Nexus S which i can get for 18k and Galaxy S which is available for 19.5k. Please suggest which is better. I have gone through many threads here and frankly i'm confused now:bleh:

Also is it worth extending my budget to 23k and getting Optimus 2x?:S

gani.slimshady said:
Thanks for the replies guys;i have decided to go with Dual core.
I had a look at this page,thanks to aka007,
GET MY PHONE--GET ALL BRAND NEW SMARTPHONES AT JAW-DROPPING PRICES! - Bangalore - Cell Phones - Accessories - pearl 8000

Here Optimus 2x is 20.5k , Atrix is 20k and HTC Sensation is 25k. Shall i extend my budget and get the HTC sensation or stick with Optimus 2x(The 512 Mb RAM is bothering me) ?
thanks for the appreciation.... and i wud love to help.. cuz a month back.. i was in the same position as u were... i wanted to buy a smartphone... started with BB... den moved to android... learnt every thing abt android... acually this is 3 months back.... 1 months back i decided to buy a 1ghz phone.... saw the SE xperia mini... found the specs AMAZING!!! den th8 da screen was too small... . considered the nexus one... was very keen... but den i found out deals and you are cheats.. so cudnt buy that phone.. (thnk God) den nexus s, vibrant. everything.. th8 importing was a risk...( it is, if u do it all by urself... duty is a problem) ppl have waited for even 40 days... den i got my eyes on DUAL core... th8 of lg optims.. but ram killed me... den finnaly imported the atrix... was hell scared.. used iccworld.. thnk God everything is fine... den i read the add olx wala... hence i told u.. a safer option... for 20k.. atrix is good.!
u can do the auction thing also and use iccworld...
share with us what ever u are doing...!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

congo on ur buy... 19990... is a gr8 price for a gr8 phone.... wid warranty...if i knew abt it.. even i'd go for it... but now i got no regrets...! i'm happy wid my new mini computer..!

Yes I do know about Ezone lol but they do not usually offer good prices so I wasn't sure if it was the same Ezone I thought it was. Hmm seems it was the Independence Day sale offer as now the price is 25990 on that page.Congrats!!! Great deal indeed! :)

Back