Budget 15-20K Android phone for gaming and watching movies/shows

X0th3rm1k

Disciple
Looking for good phones with 8GB/128GB+ configuration. Fancy camera features are not necessary, just needs to be functional and good for the occasional photo.

Main usage would be for gaming and watching things on YouTube, Prime and Netflix.

SD card expansion slot not necessary but will be nice to have. Dual SIM is a must.

Would prefer getting it within the next couple of days or so.

Edit: Just adding more details.

I have only used Infinix but that was Note S with stock Android. Cannot really comment on pro's gaming performance.
I doubt you would get a good gaming phone in the mentioned price bracket apart from the one mentioned.

11T Has some issues, don't recall. Think it was pertaining to camera and screen quality. Seen it on YT.
G40/G60 from Motorola could also be a beeter option if larger screen size for content consumption is required. It's just very bulky at 225 gms. Since it's stock Android, there shouldn't be any performance issues while gaming.

I don't mind a bulky phone, honestly. But yeah, I'll give the Moto phones a look as well. I'm on the fence about going for Iqoo and Infinix phones though, so for now I'll be sticking to brands like Moto, Samsung, etc.

Try to get a phone that has 3.5mm jack (Else you will have to use USB C to 3.5mm jack convertor). Saying this because you will be watching movies, so wireless earbuds will have battery constraint. See realme phones - they provide budget options.

Realme 8s 5G @20k -> Has dedicated memory slot, 3.5mm audio jack, 33W charger.
Xiomi 11i 5G is also good option but priced at 27k on flipkart. If you can exchange your old phone, then it can come down into your budget. Website has mentioned 3.5mm audio jack, 67W charger etc

Back