Android phone under 14k

shiba

Disciple
1. Q: Budget?
A: Around 14k

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Don't know

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Sony,HTC,Samsung

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Required a 5MP camera,HD Video recording.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G,wifi,GPS,

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: 1GHZ (preferable dual core)

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: NO

This things has Sony Xperia U written all over it. So yeah, go for it. You can also get Xperia Sola much much under 14K of ebay, but minus Manufacturer's warranty. Or (If dual core desire can be waived off then) go for HTC One V or these three phones from Huawei: Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 vs Huawei U8850 Vision vs Huawei Honor U8860 vs Sony Xperia U: Compare Mobiles: Flipkart.com You'll save a lot of money with the first two phones and yet get HD recording and good battery back up and insane amount of dev support (for all huawei phones) And HTC One V is usually on sale on superdeals@homeshop18 for about 14K.

I am also with Sony Xperia U..Sony has brought lots of best phones available in the market..This is the best option for you...just go and purchase it..But I have heard the service of sony is not that good..I also would suggest to find htc phones for you...

What is the retail price for Xperia U/Sola and HTC one V. Heard that Xperia U has GPS problems. GPS won't work with out an internet connection is it true ?

You can use offline map apps or download the map data and use it offline. It'll work. I don't know about Xperia U issues with map and if map is your priority then go for Huawei X5 8800 and save loads of money.

Back