Android Phone Under 22k

RGV

Disciple
I had a Motorola Defy+ and was very happy with it until it got stolen :(
Now i am thinking of buying a phone within a week and i need some suggestions. I have no problem with Motorola as a brand and this is the reason i am inclined towards Atrix 2 . But i need all your suggestions.

1. Q: Budget?

A: 22k-23k (Max)

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?

A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?

A: TFT

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.

A: Any brand except micromax,lava

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?

A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.

A: At least 5 MP

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).

A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).

A: 3G and Wifi

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?

A: Camera, mails , multimedia.

10. Q: Any other requirements?

A: Should have a dual core and enough RAM.
B: Should have a memory card slot.

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.

A: Atrix 2

I need some suggestions.
Most reviews have given a thumbs up to Atrix 2.
But how good is the user experience with Atrix 2? Is it a good buy @ ~21.5k?
What are the issues with the Atrix as of now? iirc, there were many issues with it initially and there is also a dedicated thread regarding those.

Please guys I need to buy a phone in a week and i am counting on your suggestions.

Thanks

Sensation has some issues as per xda. i don't know if those plague the htc phones in india.
moreover sensation has 768mb ram..now compared to 1gb in atrix, will a ~240mb lesser ram have an effect on gameplay/browsing etc?
Sensation also has 1gb internal memory compared to 8gb in atrix.

I read that sensation has touchscreen issues and dust getting underneath the screen.

Atrix 2 has a good build quality as per reviews and most of the problems(eg. choppiness) are presumably s/w related(Atrix 2 users please confirm this)

I was also in the same boat and went for Atrix 2. Most of the problems with Atrix 2 were software related and have been fixed.
Just avoid class 10 card. If you have have any doubts about atrix 2 PM me.

no Sensation, it sucks when it comes to battery life.. if not then you may go for it.. i have seen 3 of them with my friends and they carry a charger everywer with them

Thanks guys. I am now totally inclined towards atrix 2. Will place an order by this weekend.
Now i have one more doubt and it is regarding the colour.
On flipkart the color of the phone is licorice. Now is it any different from the 'black' color that was being offered by flipkart 2-3 months back?
infibeam has a black colored atrix but i presume its no different than the licorice colored atrix being sold by flipkart.

And what if i use a class 6 card. will that work without problems on the atrix?

RGV you can get it for same price at Homeshop18.They are more reliabele.

Link.
Thanks kvignesh
But I have had a horrbile experience with HS18 two months back and so i prefer to stay away from them.
If not timtara, then i would go for infibeam from where i could get the phone for 21.6k. (i don't mind paying some extra bucks for good service.)

Thanks kvignesh
But I have had a horrbile experience with HS18 two months back and so i prefer to stay away from them.
If not timtara, then i would go for infibeam from where i could get the phone for 21.6k. (i don't mind paying some extra bucks for good service.)

If you're looking for good service better get it from flipkart for 21.9k.. I had a screen issue with the Atrix 2 that I got first, but flipkart replaced it after some followups.. Not sure whether others would do the same..

Back