Android phone with these requirements

1. Q: Budget?
A: 19k ( max 20k)

2. Q: Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar

3. Q: Preferred display type?
A: Don't know about display but want a good display to watch movies and play games.

4. Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: None

5. Q: Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen

6. Q: Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Require a 5MP camera atleast with Flash. I also need a secondary camera because i will be using skype. Primary camera will be used quite a bit to take photos so need a good camera.

7. Q: Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android

8. Q: Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, Wifi.

9. Q: What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Camera, mails, multimedia, games and internet.

10. Q: Any other requirements?
A: Dual core and if possible in budget then Dual sim, HD connectivity for tv, Android 4 ( if not preloaded then upgradable).

11. Q: If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model?
A: Sony Xperia Sola, HTC Desire V, Sony Xperia Neo L, Huawei Honor.

Now i know that my requirements, not all will be fulfilled with my budget of 19k. I am willing to sacrifice a few of those. I just want to know in which phone can i get most of these. So please suggest which will be the best phone for me.

Also i want to know how is the new windows OS compared to android. I checked the windows phones at croma and was really impressed by the interface but im not sure of the app support.

Thank You.

You can look at these:
1. HTC One V. (would fit your budget comfortability)
2. Samsung Galaxy Nexus( will fulfil all your requirement, there is a thread going on in which it can be made available in 19k, check it out)
3. Samsung S2. (a but old but very nice phone IMO).

The Galaxy Nexus seems good. I cannot find the thread that you mentioned. Could you please send me a link of that thread.

You can look at these:
1. HTC One V. (would fit your budget comfortability)
2. Samsung Galaxy Nexus( will fulfil all your requirement, there is a thread going on in which it can be made available in 19k, check it out)
3. Samsung S2. (a but old but very nice phone IMO).

Back