Android Smart watch

Garmin has a basic integration with both ios/Apple, but if you want "smart" features like gallery on your watch etc, then Garmin is not for you. Garmin makes watches primarily for athletes/hikers, and their stuff is geared towards them
Which Garmin? I can't find anything online seems offline only. So no chance of discounts.

I was interested in picking up a casio pro trek with a barometer but someone told me to look at a mid range garmin instead.

The forerunner 165 has a barometric altimeter which should be useful for understanding weather changes.

The price at 33k (guessing) seems quite high but it has other features. And your quantified scientist thinks it's good.

Which Garmin? I can't find anything online seems offline only. So no chance of discounts.

I was interested in picking up a casio pro trek with a barometer but someone told me to look at a mid range garmin instead.

The forerunner 165 has a barometric altimeter which should be useful for understanding weather changes.

The price at 33k (guessing) seems quite high but it has other features. And your quantified scientist thinks it's good.
I personally wouldnt get anything lesser than Garmin Fenix but it costs almost twice your budget, but yeah, if you are fine with forerunner, then yeah its a good choice.

I personally wouldnt get anything lesser than Garmin Fenix but it costs almost twice your budget, but yeah, if you are fine with forerunner, then yeah its a good choice.
Which Garmin Fenix? I've no idea what the prices are. Also what is service like. Garmin have offline stores so...

Back