Android smartwatch comparable to Apple Watch

Arjun

Skilled
I have never used a iphone. Their watch has no comparison in accuracy. I use Samsung Galaxy phones and fitbit. I have to buy a new smartwatch, the Galaxy Watch isnt good at anything. Now i am tempted to switch over to Apple just for the watch. Is there any android alternative close in performance to the Apple watch?

Pixel watch is supposed to come the closest with Google's R&D on the hardware and the purchase of Fitbit.

Eventually all Galaxy watches end up being sold for 7k or so down the line and that is the actual level of watch you get, irrespective of how much you pay for a variant.

Most of the Chinese ones use all-in-one sensors and standard algorithms, so are worse than even Samsung.

Apple charges too much of a premium for the Apple Watch but at least you get the accuracy and good iOS integration.

Even if you find something (in terms of quality) compared to Apple Watch, its integration with iPhone will be very bad providing only minimal functionality. Do not ever expect the level of integration that an Apple Watch provides paired with iPhone.
About accuracy of Apple Watch, I can assert that upto a certain extent. I have tried to check my heart rate while I was hooked to ECG machine and running on treadmill (went for stress test of heart) and the heart rate shown on Apple watch compared to Doctor's ECG machine was varying only by 1 point or so most of the time.

One request, please only buy those chinese brand watches (boat, noise, this that) if you want for fashion reasons. If you want a proper smartwatch go for named brands like samsung or so which also provide good integration with android devices.

Pixel watch is supposed to come the closest with Google's R&D on the hardware and the purchase of Fitbit.

Eventually all Galaxy watches end up being sold for 7k or so down the line and that is the actual level of watch you get, irrespective of how much you pay for a variant.

Most of the Chinese ones use all-in-one sensors and standard algorithms, so are worse than even Samsung.

Apple charges too much of a premium for the Apple Watch but at least you get the accuracy and good iOS integration.
Pixel is just fitbit which I am already using.

Going by the thread title, you can check HK9 pro for something that looks like apple watch with half decent internals.

Going by the thread title, you can check HK9 pro for something that looks like apple watch with half decent internals.
I don't think he is looking for something that appears like apple watch, he wants something with good functionality and such, not just for showbaazi.

I bought iphone and apple watch series 8
I'd like to say since you are a first time user to iOS, it might not feel right in the beginning, there is a slight learning curve to the ecosystem when you come from android, because a lot of things are too simple and few things are not as simple as android, which you might not be able to figure out at first because you are used to the other system.

Just give it some time and do point out all the pros and cons of the system from your perspective. Enjoy your new purchase.
Welcome to iOS.

I bought iphone and apple watch series 8

1700220135942.png

if you want accuracy and integration, the newer pixel watch 2 is the best but it has an iffy build quality with almost nil repairability.

Back